Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersTriscuit
Reduced Fat Crackers - Family Size - 12oz

Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers - Family Size - 12oz

by Triscuit

Triscuit Crackers Reduced Fat. Nabisco. Baked with 100% whole grain wheat. Top with cottage cheese, peas & mint. Starts with 3 simple ingredients.25% Less fat than original Triscuit. Per 6 crackers.110 calories.0g sat fat, 0% DV.150 mg sodium, 7% DV.0g sugars.Net Wt 7.5 oz (212 g).Meet the Kretzschmers. They are three generations of farmers, and just one of the Michigan families that proudly grows and harvests the majority of the white winter wheat that goes into our Non-GMO Project Verified Crackers. We start with three simple ingredients - 100% whole grain wheat, oil and salt - baked into a delicious woven cracker. Whole grain - 24 g per serving. Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily. Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers are baked with 100% whole grain wheat.25g whole grain per 28 g serving. Good source of dietary fiber. Contains 2.5 g fat per serving. No artificial flavors. Nutritionists recommend eating 48 g or more of whole grains throughout the day. Reduced fat Triscuit has 2.5g fat per serving compared to 3.5g in original Triscuit. Non GMO Project Verified. nongmoproject.org. BHT added to the packaging material to preserve freshness.100% recycled paperboard. Please recycle this carton. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Please have package available. Call weekdays: 1-800-622-4726 or Visit us at: www. triscuit.com. © Mondelez International Group.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers - Family Size - 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
My family loves Triscuits and always have to have them in the house. So good with cheese, cold or melted on. Even when cheese is melted on them they don’t get soggy. Great for when company comes over or just as a snack.
Rebecca G.
LOVE! They make such a great snack on their own, with cheese, hummus, etc. Often I will purchase a box to eat with cheese or something, but I end up just eating the Triscuits on their own. I prefer these to the flavored Triscuits because they have just the right amount of salt flavor and taste good alone or with anything!
Bianca B.
Deptford, NJ
I. Hate. Triscuits. They are definitely a texture you either love or hate. To me they taste like eating woven baskets. I downright despise their nonexistent flavor and they are only edible when coated in cheese or dips. Ick. Keep them away from my party.
Kaitlin A.
These taste exactly the same as regular triscuits! They taste good with dips or some chicken salad. Or even soup!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Really Delicious! Tasty and Healthy a great price! They can be accompanied with everything ❤️
Phoenix R.
Hubert, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Nabisco Reduced fat Triscuits are so good plain or topped with your favorite cheese or fruits. 25% less fat than original
Ashley G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my husband and I’s favorite crack to use for any type of dips we make. It is perfect and a little healthier as well.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Ahora que estoy tratando de bajar de peso estas galletitas han sido mi mejor aliado, están muy ricas y bajas en grasa
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA
These are so good! They taste just like the original version. I got them At my giant and I do not regret it. They have less fat and calories than the regale version at a good price. I wouldn't change s thing.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
I used to hate these crackers as a child but have grown to love them as an adult. They have a complex flavor and texture that blends well with any spread or cheese.

Looking for your answer?