Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz.

by Triscuit

#13 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Original Crackers: Baked with 100% whole grain wheat These whole grain wheat crackers, 13 oz, have 24g of whole grain per 28g serving Good source of dietary fiber Made with sea salt No artificial flavors Add your own toppings Might reduce the risk of heart disease Wholesome and healthy snack on the go or at home Baked with three quality ingredients - whole grain wheat, salt and oil

Just curious on what anyone else pairs with these for a snack? Need some new ideas!
What is your favorite topping to put on these crackers?
I've never had these before, are they good with cheese?
Start your review of Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz.!
Product Highlights
Light and crisp these wheat crackers go great with a cheese and fruit tray.in reviews
Lacresha H.
Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by Lacresha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
😋 I am loving the sea salt with the original cracker dipped with spinach dip. It’s the absolute perfect snack when you’re not sure what you want. Filling and has much needed fiber. Even with out a dip or cube of cheese 🧀 these crackers are a must have for your pantry. I plan to try the Avocado 🥑 Lime flavor next.
Sara B.
Mount Bethel, PA
Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by Sara B.
Purchased at: Target
These crackers are yummy! I have been eating this kind since I was a teenager, over 25 years now. I always come back to them and will continue to do so.
hannah C.
Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by hannah C.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love triscuits because they only have 4 ingredients in them so they are a better choice for you and they come in so many different flavors!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are such an easy snack for anyone to munch on. I've been eating triscuits since I was a kid and still love them as adults . Love the texture and delicious to dip with or trying the different variety of flavors they have. They are always so good , minimal ingredients and high on flavor .
Kayla P.
Three Rivers, MI
Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by Kayla P.
I am absolutely in love with these crackers. I enjoy the the multiple flavor options. My husband doesn't care for the texture, but hey, more for me right? I had a faulty product once and called the help line they were very courteous, and sent me a coupon for more in the mail.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love all triscuit flavors. Dill is by far my favorite though. These are great by their self. Put also amazing with cheeses seafood dip and more.
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
Triscuit Original Crackers, 8.5 Oz. uploaded by Nicole C.
A lot of people say that Triscuits taste like cardboard, but I think they are really great, even the plain original ones! It goes great with hummus or pretty much any type of dip or cheese. I highly recommend this cracker.
Hart L.
I like to snack on crackers, cheese and fruit. These have a crunchy wheat texture with salt. Very basic ingredients which I like. Recommend giving them a try.
Dustin N.
Texarkana, TX
Triscuit original crackers are fantastic because not only are they better for you but they are satisfying! You can either eat them as is or use them with your favorite dip or use them as vessels for other great flavors!
Michelle J.
Eugene, OR
This has been my favorite cracker since I was little munching on them with my dad. So lightly salted and super tasty. You will need a glass of water though because like any crackers, your mouth will dry out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...