GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsTriscuit
Dill, Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers - 85oz

Triscuit Dill, Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers - 8.5oz

by Triscuit

#6 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Dill Sea Salt and Olive Oil Crackers: Baked with 100% whole grain 0g trans fat per serving These baked crackers are Kosher Delicious, nutritious and convenient

What are some recipes that include triscuit thin crisp?
These are delicious! Has anyone tried the recipe on the box? How is it?
Has anyone tried a recipe where you wet them and then bake into a shell to fill them with a salad?
Start your review of Triscuit Dill, Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers - 8.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The dill flavored Triscuits are so good that I cannot stop eating them.in reviews
These are really good with homemade pickles.in reviews
Michael S.
Bushkill, PA
Triscuit Dill, Sea Salt & Olive Oil Crackers - 8.5oz uploaded by Michael S.
What a tasty whole grain treat! This cracker is packed with deliciousness while still providing nutrition. I enjoy snacking on these with some guacamole. Such a better alternative than a bag of chips and there are so many flavors to choose from!
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
These are absolutely delicious! They have the perfect dill taste to them. They are so crunchy and light. Perfect for any snack or for dipping!
Kristen  K.
Imperial, MO
Oh, those are so good! I could eat the whole box. They pair well with cheese and make the perfect appetizer
Jenn  E.
Fair Oaks, CA
These with salami and cheese! Yum. On a charcuterie board!!!?? Stop now I’m starving
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
I love the dill and sea salt triscuits! Especially with havarti cheese. Flavorful and delicious! Everyone I've shared them with, can't believe they're triscuits, because they taste so good!
Erin K.
Midlothian, VA
I think this is like the 20th box of crackers that I have reviewed. I like this product. I think it taste really good with a lot of different dips and crackers. It was better than I thought it would be. I would recommend this to others.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite crackers in the world. I love how substantial they are that you can add major toppings to it or dip it. This flavor IST favorite of them all!
Laura O.
Liberty Twp, OH
I absolutely love this flavor and it was a great addition to their line up. The only downside is that they are not as versatile
Thea M.
Montclair, NJ
Love the flavor not too overpowering . Crackers stay crisp for a while. Go to snack in my panty.
Tiffany K.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love the flavor of this cracker. I eat a box a week. That’s a slow week for me. My 4 year old niece loves it as well.