BY TRIPPLITE

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Features: Output Power Capacity: 550VA/300W 8 Outlets - 4 Battery - & Surge-Protected Outlets & 4 Surge-Only Outlets Features Include USB Port, Single-Line TEL/DSL Surge Suppression Built-In automatic voltage regulation boosts brownouts as low as 83 & reduces over-voltages up to 147 back to usable 120V nominal levels Built-In, Single-Line TEL/DSL line Surge Suppression protects modem, fax machine or cordless phone PowerAlert™ Software & Cabling offer safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages Hot-Swappable user battery replacement supported via battery access door space saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere 2-year product warranty $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modi see more...

• What is this and what is it used for?1 Answers
  • "Pretty clutch for a college student who has a microwave, T.V." in 1 review
  • "I have so many things to plug in, and the surge protectors dont always work." in 1 review
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
These things are really great to have. Not just for college students but also just in your home. There are so many things that we need to plug up and this just helps to let everything get plugged in and keep things safe.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
We have these in our facility at work. They seem to work perfectly because in our storms nothing has ever shorted out or been ruined. I'd recommend them after seeing them work for the past 9 years.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This power strip is also a surge protector. Plug in up to 8 electronics. And when those heavy storms come in no need to worry your electronics will be safe and sound.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
Every job that I've had has these I completely love them they have always worked I've never seen them fell heavy duty sufficient
Janie M.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
I love this its so useful in my desk!!! I love how usful this is honestly ive had it since middle school
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Any one who has ever had a power outage and loss all thier work then you must get this and keep files and work safe. Tripplite Ultra-Compact AVR UPS AVR550U
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Bunker Hill, IL
This product is awesome. I it kind of bulky but it is perfect for behind your tv, with all your busy wires and outlet needs. I use it behind the TV and next to my night stand for all my cords for alarm clock, iPod charger, phone charger, ipad charger, kindle, etc...
Jaleesa S.
Jaleesa S.
Atlanta, Ga
All of the computer labs are equipped with these as they are most reliable when it comes to power outages and malfunctioning servers.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I've used several UPS's at work, they are perfect for servers so that you don't have them crashing, and the batteries usually last for years!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Portland, OR
Amazing to have when you have a little room full of dozens of electronics to hook up.
John L.
John L.
What is this and what is it used for?