BY TRIPPLITE

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Features: Output Power Capacity: 550VA/300W 8 Outlets - 4 Battery - & Surge-Protected Outlets & 4 Surge-Only Outlets Features Include USB Port, Single-Line TEL/DSL Surge Suppression Built-In automatic voltage regulation boosts brownouts as low as 83 & reduces over-voltages up to 147 back to usable 120V nominal levels Built-In, Single-Line TEL/DSL line Surge Suppression protects modem, fax machine or cordless phone PowerAlert™ Software & Cabling offer safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages Hot-Swappable user battery replacement supported via battery access door space saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere 2-year product warranty $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modi see more...

• "Pretty clutch for a college student who has a microwave, T.V." in 1 review
  • "I have so many things to plug in, and the surge protectors dont always work." in 1 review
Kendra H.
These things are really great to have. Not just for college students but also just in your home. There are so many things that we need to plug up and this just helps to let everything get plugged in and keep things safe.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
We have these in our facility at work. They seem to work perfectly because in our storms nothing has ever shorted out or been ruined. I'd recommend them after seeing them work for the past 9 years.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This power strip is also a surge protector. Plug in up to 8 electronics. And when those heavy storms come in no need to worry your electronics will be safe and sound.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia
Every job that I've had has these I completely love them they have always worked I've never seen them fell heavy duty sufficient
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
I love this its so useful in my desk!!! I love how usful this is honestly ive had it since middle school
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Any one who has ever had a power outage and loss all thier work then you must get this and keep files and work safe. Tripplite Ultra-Compact AVR UPS AVR550U
Chelsey A.
Bunker Hill, IL
This product is awesome. I it kind of bulky but it is perfect for behind your tv, with all your busy wires and outlet needs. I use it behind the TV and next to my night stand for all my cords for alarm clock, iPod charger, phone charger, ipad charger, kindle, etc...
Moya  M.
Goldsboro, NC
Pretty clutch for a college student who has a microwave, T.V. , laptop, dvd player , mini fridge and other electeronics that require this many outlets. Only thing missing for me is a Usb comparment so I can directly plug my devices into it without the little white box thingy . LOL 4 stars!
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
Works great! Ive had several power outages at home while I was working on school work! I am glad I had the desktop plugged into one of these! It gave me enough time to save my documents! It's a lifesaver!
Marci K.
Clarksburg, WV
Every home should have one of these! Protects from surges and brownouts. 4 battery back-up outlets and 4 surge only. Telephone and DSL connection protection too. Battery back-up is only 10 minutes tops. It is just enough for you to safely save your work and shut down your computer.
John L.
What is this and what is it used for?