BY TRIPPLITE

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Features: Output Power Capacity: 550VA/300W 8 Outlets - 4 Battery - & Surge-Protected Outlets & 4 Surge-Only Outlets Features Include USB Port, Single-Line TEL/DSL Surge Suppression Built-In automatic voltage regulation boosts brownouts as low as 83 & reduces over-voltages up to 147 back to usable 120V nominal levels Built-In, Single-Line TEL/DSL line Surge Suppression protects modem, fax machine or cordless phone PowerAlert™ Software & Cabling offer safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages Hot-Swappable user battery replacement supported via battery access door space saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere 2-year product warranty $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modi see more...

• "Pretty clutch for a college student who has a microwave, T.V." in 1 review
  • "I have so many things to plug in, and the surge protectors dont always work." in 1 review
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Any one who has ever had a power outage and loss all thier work then you must get this and keep files and work safe. Tripplite Ultra-Compact AVR UPS AVR550U
Chelsey A.
Bunker Hill, IL
This product is awesome. I it kind of bulky but it is perfect for behind your tv, with all your busy wires and outlet needs. I use it behind the TV and next to my night stand for all my cords for alarm clock, iPod charger, phone charger, ipad charger, kindle, etc...
Kendra H.
These things are really great to have. Not just for college students but also just in your home. There are so many things that we need to plug up and this just helps to let everything get plugged in and keep things safe.
Moya  M.
Goldsboro, NC
Pretty clutch for a college student who has a microwave, T.V. , laptop, dvd player , mini fridge and other electeronics that require this many outlets. Only thing missing for me is a Usb comparment so I can directly plug my devices into it without the little white box thingy . LOL 4 stars!
Marci K.
Clarksburg, WV
Every home should have one of these! Protects from surges and brownouts. 4 battery back-up outlets and 4 surge only. Telephone and DSL connection protection too. Battery back-up is only 10 minutes tops. It is just enough for you to safely save your work and shut down your computer.
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
Works great! Ive had several power outages at home while I was working on school work! I am glad I had the desktop plugged into one of these! It gave me enough time to save my documents! It's a lifesaver!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
We have these in our facility at work. They seem to work perfectly because in our storms nothing has ever shorted out or been ruined. I'd recommend them after seeing them work for the past 9 years.
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
You need surge protectors like crazy in college. If you don't have something plugged into the right spot it can be bad, not only for you but for whatever is plugged in too.
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
This item is a must have especially when in a business atmosphere. When storms come through and you have to continue working. It's nice to know that with the battery plugs you're work won't be ruined by an unexpected power outage.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
YOU WILL NEED THIS if you're dorming. Trust me. You don't realize how much you have to plug in until there are no more outlets left. Also this is pretty compact. It features plenty of outlets without taking up too much space.
John L.
What is this and what is it used for?