BY TRIPPLITE

Requires 5-7 business days for processing. Features: 2 Built-In cooling fans dissipate heat away from bottom of notebook & cool down overall temperature of system USB-Powered for use with any computer USB Port Heavy-Duty construction withstands constant pressure of heavy notebooks Compact size offers easier portability while traveling 1-year warranty Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• Does anyone know if this would work for putting under an Xbox360?2 Answers
  • Is this product recommended for Mac Pro?4 Answers
  • Where did you purchase yours?3 Answers
Caitlin M.
Valdosta, GA
I like to play games on my Dell Inspiron M5040, but frankly that baby was not built to handle that level of task, so when I do play the bottom of my laptop will get burning hot becauase the fans just can't handle cooling it down. I purchased this fan about two years ago to aid in this problem and I have had no problems with it since then. It cools down the bottom of my laptop so that I don't have to worry that I'm going to melt anything or burn myself and it plugs directly into my USB port, so I don't need to worry about any extra cords.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Love it! I was always really bad about using my laptop on my lap (because duh it's in the name why shouldn't i?). Well, the fans kept going out and I was losing heat sensors and all kinds of things. Got one of these and I haven't had an issue with overheating since! Plus it's perfect that it plugs into the computer so you can use it on the go!
Trysta A.
Mc Farland, CA
My old laptop had a habit of shutting off unexpectedly because it would get so hot. At the time couldn't really afford a new laptop so I bought these cooling fans and it bout saved my life. I have since retired the laptop and now just use it for my Xbox.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
These things never really do that great of a job, yeah its better than having it on your lap or ontop of a blanket but it's still almost useless lol most laptops have heat vents on the sides because we have realized fans on the bottom are not the way to go.
Michelle B.
I use it with my laptop and it works great...! My computer used to heat up and I would get super frustrated because it would run slow until a friend told me about it and I bought it and problem solved... Now my laptop runs smooth.
Mayra V.
Valparaiso, IN
I had this for my old laptop and it worked great until it would start making this weird noise. I guess it was one of the fans that wasn't working properly so we would hit it to make the noise stop and it gets dusty very easily.
Bhavana M.
I use my laptop all the time while watching TV or something and it used to heat up to the point I couldn't hold it anymore. But the fan cools it down so that i don't have to stop and start it all the time.
Celeste G.
Visalia, CA
Did good enough job. Definitely helped keep laptop cool. But could have also been because it was now elevated off my lap. Pretty quiet. Helped extetend the life of my already dying computer
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
Worked before it broke. The weight of mt laptop i guess overtime broke the plastic pieces over the spinning fan blades. I guess I still could have used it but it would be dangerous to use.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I recently bought a 17" Gateway laptop and realized that it got way too hot to use on my lap. This cooling pad works well for the price, but there is one flaw. I guess because my laptop is 17" the weight of it causes it to hit the fans every now and then.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product recommended for Mac Pro?
Sam H.
Charleston, Il
Does this work with all kinds of laptops?
Oscar L.
El Paso, TX
Where did you purchase yours?
Amy M.
Does anyone know if this would work for putting under an Xbox360?