Tripper Bus

Where does this bus line exist at?
Yes what is this and where is it originated from ?
What are some pluses and minuses of using tripper bus??
Start your review of Tripper Bus!
How would you rate this product?
Shanelle G.
Whenever I want to zip into NY , I always book a trip on this bus! Way better than the grey hound and always on time! Very clean and spacious !
Jackalyn E.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Very nice bus, very big and safe to use when traveling. I traveled to chicago and it was comfortable for the 4 Hrs
Dianna A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've taken a Tripper bus to NYC multiple times from Virginia. It's a great way to get there and the trip goes by pretty fast. You even take a pit stop in Delware! Worth the try.
Mya L.
Monroe, MI
We had a great vacation the kids loved it thanks to the vacation helper thanks i would use it again for site thanks
member-d851f
Tripper Bus uploaded by member-d851f
This was not a “luxury” bus. As indicated by the attached photos, the seats were very small and uncomfortable, as my knees were slammed up against the back of the seat in front of me the entire ride. The bus itself was loud and rickety. All of the cup holders were broken, or not able to handle the weight of a small water bottle – again, evidenced by the photos. The seats and floors were filthy, covered in food crumbs and trash. At one point during the trip a small child next to us peed on the floor and seat.
This bus took more than 7 hours to arrive, when 4.5 to 5 hours was advertised. There was no unusual traffic that accounted for this two-hour delay. The bus was NOT a direct, non-stop route. It stopped four times. Once to pick up other passengers in Maryland, which was not clearly advertised. The driver then took a detour to pick up “paperwork” off route, delaying us at least 30 minutes. On the third stop, the bus driver pulled off the highway, in to an empty parking lot and used the bathroom on the bus for 15 minutes. The fourth stop occurred outside NYC, around 8pm, already an hour past the estimated arrival time, where the driver went behind the bus for approximately 10 minutes to do who knows what. Was this to deliver the “paperwork,” or maybe the drugs he picked up at the previous stop? Something very disturbing was going on, and no explanation was given. Knowing that we were already long behind schedule the bus driver endangered all of our lives by driving extremely fast along the NJ Turnpike, and managed at one point to drive through the plastic posts dividing a highway median to cross into another set of lanes. This was extremely dangerous and highly illegal.
Maya S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Me encanta Tripper Bus! Utilizo este servicio con frecuencia para visitar a la familia en otras ciudades, Son a un precio razonable y confiable. Los empleados son siempre profesionales y organizados. Reserve 6 viajes en autobús en su sitio web y obtenga 1 gratis. Muy recomendable.
Johanna R.
Sterling, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
In April we took a trip from DC to NY, it was a weekend trip. We really enjoyed this bus. It was clean and the charging plugs worked great. The drivers were pleasant and professionals.
Ashley V.
Calif City, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Should try I guess one day.. I have Never heard of this company, but I bet it is better than greyhound, and not as expensive
ashley M.
Riverhead, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I travel a lot from new York to the DMV area. they're always on time and very informational to the customers
Claudia T.
Englewood, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love Tripper Bus! I live in New York and use this service frequently to visit family in other cities on the East coast. They are reasonably priced and reliable. The employees are always professional and organized. Reserve 6 bus rides on their website and get 1 free. Highly recommended.