BY TRIPP LITE

UKV1102 Features Number of Outlets: 6 Joules Of Surge Protection: 790 J Lines: 1 Multimedia Protection: Tel/Modem Item: Surge Protectors Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 13 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 4.8 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 1.9 Inches Overall Product Weight: 1 Pounds see more...

• Does this plug ever get hot at any point?6 Answers
Selena A.
Selena A.
Techie Expert
I have no idea what I'd do without mine!! I love how long it is and how many outlets there are! it's perfect! definitely recommend plus it isn't too spendy either!
Joseph E.
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great cord works out great and you don't have to worry about shortages got a lot of electronics but want a clean set up boom here you go
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
Great cord i don't know what I would do without it! It's a lot easier when you have multiple things you need plugged in at the same time
phoebe T.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very good power strip for the kind of person who needs to plug in lots of things at one time
Julia G.
Julia G.
Great surge protector and extension. I've had one for years and it's never failed me
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
I have tons of these in my house I don't plug anything in without having these ,
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Good cord for more then just two love having it makes everything much easier.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Techie Expert
I love this cord! its lasted over a year outside in the florida humidity! we use it to charge are phones while we're outside, for the space heater on cold days, or any electronics that need ti be plugged in.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
I have one of these in my room and let me tell you, I have no idea what I would do without it. I use it for my TV, DVD Player, and my Scentsy and frankly that wouldn't be possible to have all those going at once without this.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
I've used this for a couple of years now and it has yet to disappoint. It's sturdy, and very useful around the house.
misty s.
misty s.
DYERSBURG, TN
Does this plug ever get hot at any point?