BY TRIPP LITE

Tripp Lites RS-1215-RA Power Strip offers 15 amp capacity AC power distribution in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. see more...

izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
This amp power strip is the best for people that have a lot to plug in and thats just like me!!! this is my life saver because i love light everywhere love the brightness.
alora r.
Clearlake, CA
Awesome product nice to have for the living room to plug all of the electronics in and keep them organized and out of the way .
christyne b.
Love these power strips. They work really well and fit perfectly behind furniture.
Alexis R.
Techie Expert
This power strip comes in handy. It connects all kinds of outlets at a time. I like how it's size is just perfect.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wonderful power strip connects all kinds of outlets at once perfect for electronic n game hook ups great deal on price
Sammie M.
This is a great product. I love how it can connect everything into one. I'd recommend it.
Misty B.
Concord, NC
We have this mounted to the back of our dresser for easy plug ins and to hide the extra cords. Works great.
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
How much are these I want to know
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
Are power strips with this many outlets dangerous
Karina P.
How much is this?? And where can I get one of these?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.