Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by paige S.

BY AMIKA

Amika - Triple Rx Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. (250 mL) Amika Triple Rx Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berryintensive weekly treatment uses moisturizing Shea Butter to heal overstressed and over-processed strands. Sweet, sweet lovin’ for your hair.

Ship Weight: 0.75

Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz.

Start your review of Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Fort Myers, FL
This hair mask smells AMAZING!! The formula is super thick but doesn’t weigh my hair down! The product feels like a body butter almost! Plus there is sooo much product in the tub so even though you pay $25-30 for it it’s definitely a lot for the money!
Booneville, MS
I use this as a regular conditioner! I have damaged blonde ends and it’s wonderful. I put it in a travel silicone tube and use it that way so I don’t have to dig into it! Smells delicious and leaves my hair so soft! I love this
With in one use my hair was much much much better. If not only smells amazing but made my hair softer instantly. I love how it feels and I’ve been using it every day to rejuvenate my hair. I love it.
Elizabeth, CO
I bought this years ago and it lasts FOREVER. To me it reminds me of summer, when I use it the most. It smells so good and floral and my hair holds the scent after it drys! It definetly makes your hair soft and my hair is so healthy when I use it about once every week. Totally recommend!
Dayton, NV
Beautiful product! Lovely smell, nice thick texture. It makes your hair soft and lovely for days after use. Love, love, love this product. Definitely my first choice for a hair mask. A little goes a long way so this lasts for a very long time.
Scottsburg, IN
This stuff is AMAZING! besides the smell it makes my hair so pretty and soft! I usually use about 1 time a week and in the summers 2. A little goes a long way. It’s a repeat buy for me! Thanks amika for the great product
Bozeman, MT
This smells amazing and leaves my hair soft and smooth. I leave a generous amount in while I shave my legs and rise out to seemingly healthier hair with less tangles and more shine!
Covington, GA
I love this Amika hair mask, but I hate that it smells like the plastic container that it comes in. I only wash my hair about twice a week and one of those times I use a deep conditioner. Especially since I heat style frequently between washes. The mask leaves my hair feeling hydrated and healthy. It is not too heavy either. I have even used it by itself without shampooing first and the tub feels like it lasts forever.
Love this Amika product.  They are a bit hard to find so if you come across some try to stock up.  My hair is more shiny and hydrated throughout the week after using this mask.  I leave it on for a bit longer because my hair is dry and its so worth it.  Hair is fuller as well.
This hair mask brings my platinum blonde hair back to life! I use it once a week or whenever my hair is feeling dry. It combs through so nicely with a brush in the shower and is super easy to detangle after I dry my hair off with a towel. It makes my hair super soft and shiny!

Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email