Hair CareHair ProductsHair Masksamika
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 85 fl oz

Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz.

by amika

Amika - Triple Rx Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. (250 mL) Amika Triple Rx Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berryintensive weekly treatment uses moisturizing Shea Butter to heal overstressed and over-processed strands. Sweet, sweet lovin’ for your hair.

Ship Weight: 0.75

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz.!
Jessica K.
NortheastOhio
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Jessica K.
I love this mask, sometimes I even go to bed with this in my hair tied up in a tight bun & rinse in the morning. Smells amazing first off, seems to penetrate my dry ends more than most masks do & helps a lot with shine. Texture is amazing & this comes in a huge container almost double what most masks offer. This is my 2nd purchase & I randomly found it at TJMaxx [product:amika-triple-rx-mask-for-dry-damaged-hair-500ml/169oz]
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Kristina N.
This has been an absolute life changing product! I ordered a 8.5oz jar, without getting my hopes up, and it has completely transformed my DIY platinum hair dying routine. It leaves my hair feeling healthy, refreshed and soft right after a bleaching (I only use it then) to the point where even my best friend who is an award winning published hair stylist in the Southern Wedding industry said that I need to keep doing what I’m doing because my hair feels and looks amazing. Highly HIGHLY recommend this mask!
Rana S.
Alpharetta, GA
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Rana S.
Super nourishing hair mask that leaves my hair soft and fresh.Pros: Works great for dry or damaged hair, leaves the hair very soft, smells amazing, a small amount is often enough, I use it once a week on my hair ends, good value.Cons: improve the packaging to a more convenient packaging, a bit pricey but can often be found for half the price at TJMAX.Great hair mask and I would highly recommend to add it to your hair care routine
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I got this at tj maxx for $12.99. I love it! It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking and feeling great.
Christina P.
Holbrook, NY
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Christina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
As a professional hairstylist I love this product, the fragrance Amika picked to use as their signature scent is delightful, to say the least. This product delivers proper hydration and gives my hair back its elasticity. I would highly recommend this to anyone; this is a great mask for distressed hair that is dry from winter months, color treated, or normal to healthy to maintain shine and management
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
I use this mask once every week!! I’m hooked on the amazing smell and love the way it leaves my hair feeling!
Mel M.
Iona, ID
This hair mask is wonderful! Smells amazing and lasts a long time. Leaves my hair feeling so nourished and smooth.
Sarah L.
Sugar Grove, IL
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Sarah L.
I found this at a Marshals and bought it on a whim because I know my hair stylist loves this brand and I do not regret it at all, it’s actually almost gone now. It was about $14 and I thought that was reasonable for the size and considering how little you need it will last you such a long time! It’s a different kind of smell but I think it smells good. My favorite part about using this is when you are rinsing it out and your hair just feels so soft and silky!
Jacqueline D.
Modesto, CA
Triple Rx Hair Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - 8.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Jacqueline D.
I found this product at Marshall’s well below the typical selling price. I have used it about once a week for my dry color treated hair and I feel like my hair is significantly softer and healthier after each use. I do like the smell it’s not to perfume me. And there is a lot of product for the dollar amount. One of my go to hair masks for sure.
Jillian T.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this mask! The best hair mask I’ve ever used. Leave hair extremely soft and shiny! Smell is amazing and product is great!

Looking for your answer?