Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash, 8-Ounce - Pack of 2

by Triple Paste

Summers laboratories triple paste medicated ointment for diaper rash is an extremely effective formula to quickly relieve irritations due to diaper rash while promoting speedy healing. Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, it is completely safe for daily use on baby's sensitive skin. By providing a long-lasting barrier on skin, it treats and prevents diaper rash.

Premium choice to help treat and prevent diaper rash; Fragrance free and hypoallergenic; Works quickly to treat raw and irritated skin; Recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists when other treatments fail

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash, 8-Ounce - Pack of 2!
Wescosville PA
Triple paste is expensive but it is a wonderful product. Hospitals tend to use it often because its so effective. Fortunately it comes in a large jar and definitely does the job. Heals and prevents rash.
I love this ointment for diaper rashes! When my daughter was first born her little bottom would get so sore and Triple Paste was the only ointment I could find that would actually heal her bottom and not take more than a day or two max. Most other ointments would take forever!
This was once recommended to me by my girls' pediatrician and I've used it for both of my daughters. NOTHING clears up diaper rash as quickly as this does.
Albany NY
Works like a charm every time when Desitin wasn't helping and I was at a loss my pediatrician told me about Triple Paste and I will never go back
This works so well on my baby. I purchased from Target and it is very safe for baby. It is on the expensive side for diaper cream though
Pinellas Park, FL
Triple paste is the only diaper rash cream that really worked for my boys. I recommend this to all the time to other moms.
Melrose Park, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to cream when my baby had a rash! 2 days later gone! Love it.. highly highly recommend it !
Such a good diaper rash cream! I think this is better than any of the other brands out there.
Love this. Only thing that works when it gets really bad. Just have to layer a lot on

Looking for your answer?