First time mom. What's the difference between this and other Butt Paste?
Torrington, WY - il y a 7 ans

11 answers

It works quickly and better than others
il y a 5 ans
Others I feel made it worse. This one you will love it works right away and it's good even for sensitive butts
il y a 5 ans
butt paste didn't do anything for my son. but triple paste cleared him within hours. I have photos. it's literally a miracle in a tub.
il y a 5 ans
Our son's pediatrician recommended this and it is a miracle product. It costs a little more but it is sooo worth it. It cures his diaper rash overnight.
il y a 6 ans
This doesn't seem to be as irritating. My daughter reacted to butt paste but this worked great.
il y a 6 ans
Different brands and ingredients. This use to be a prescription several years ago. When my daughter was in the hospital she had a horrible rash and they gave me this to use. I have used it since.
il y a 6 ans
Butt paste is a different brand then this. This product is awesome though! I highly recommend it!
il y a 6 ans
I'm not sure what the difference is, but my daughter's pediatrician recommended it and I can tell you first hand that it works much better than other brands.
il y a 6 ans
It's a thicker paste and just works really well. My favorite thing about it is it doesn't sting when put on a diaper rash. Desitine stings.
il y a 7 ans
Triple paste is soooo good especially if you have girls . This keeps them dry . Use for every diaper change . So worth the 7$
il y a 7 ans