Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsSummers Labs
Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash

Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash

Triple Paste is a premium product used for treating raw, irritated skin caused by diaper rash. Triple Paste works to seal out wetness between changes and protects your babys skin to help diaper rash from occurring in the first place. It is recommended and used by pediatricians and dermatologists.

I Am trying to find a diaper cream for my 1 year old. He gets yeast infections after we us a different brand and wanted to know how well this cream worked?
How does this diaper rash cream compare to others? It’s much more expensive so I’m hesitant to try Triple Paste
Do you use this with every diaper change? Or only when there is a rash?
Start your review of Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
We used this cream to clear up a particularly tough diaper rash and it worked really well to clear it up when our normal diaper cream wasn't working.in reviews
Also a little goes a long way, so even though you are paying more then the other brands, it lasts longer then the other brands, and its not greasy!in reviews
It's more expensive than the other diaper creams and it's also a lot thicker, so I don't like to use it on a daily basis.in reviews
A little goes a long way and clears up my babies rash over night.in reviews
I got recommended to this diaper rash cream by my sons doctor because everything we tried wouldn't help so we got this and she asked us to mix with a tbl.in reviews
Alexis M.
Canon City, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash uploaded by Alexis M.
This is the best diaper rash cream. I have been using this ever since my best friend suggested it to me! It works wonders after the first few uses.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is a miracle worker! My sister used this for all three of her kids who if you left them in a dirty diaper for like five minutes, their skin would be raw! This helped to keep them from that horrific diaper rash and healed their skin so fast! This stuff is a godsend. It works better than any other diaper paste out there and the price is decent. I highly recommend!
Juliet H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously the best diaper rash cream ever. No weird fragrance like from desitin. It'll last forever. And it works like magic. It's expensive but worth every penny considering the results! Highly recommended!
Erika U.
My daughter had a stubborn diaper rash so I did a little research for a new diaper cream. This is a little pricey but well worth the money. Her diaper rash looked better within an hour of the first application and was almost gone by the next day! I recommend it to everyone!
Norma V.
Wichita, KS
This was by far my favorite baby product ! It was for sure my baby must have. I tried other rash creams on my daughter and none of them can compare to this one. This worked fast and great. On pregnant with number two and I will definitely be purchasing more.
Dana B.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Best diaper rash cream on the market. Triple paste is a little more expensive than other brands but no others will compare to Triple Paste. From teething my daughter got an open wound type rash and she was in so much pain. I ran to the store and got Triple Paste and it cleared up within 36 hours. I'll never use anything else. Highly recommended!
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve been using this product since the day I brought my son home from the hospital. He’s now 19m. I’ve applied a thin layer with every change. He has only gotten a diaper rash on a few occasions - when he had the stomach bug and when he had a cold. This paste is very pricey but a little goes a long way and I find it worth every penny.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Easy to use, works well on my baby's redness, even after one application. I got it as a gift, so I don't know price point.
Sue H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash uploaded by Sue H.
Yes it meet my expections. Best diaper rash paste I have ever used. Have tried everything. Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream Really works
Crisostomo L.
Woodhaven, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash uploaded by Crisostomo L.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Un nuevo producto que probar, cuando la use y vea el resultado les dejo saber, pero tiene buena restaura y me gusta como se ve
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle M.
Grant
il y a 2 ans
Torres Llissel S. il y a 3 mois
Siento que no ce keda pegado en la piel como los demas producto ce retira fácil i ace la función rápido