Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream

by Triple Paste

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

Smooth on lasting relief for your baby's diaper rash with Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream. This gentle diaper rash ointment soothes, treats and prevents red, irritated skin caused by diaper rash without harsh chemicals or unnecessary ingredients. Talc-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free, this hypoallergenic diaper rash treatment contains non-nano zinc oxide (12.8%) to protect skin with a long-lasting barrier cream that seals out moisture between diaper changes and promotes healing. This medicated cream skin protectant provides lasting relief from raw, irritated skin in a skin treatment formula safe for everyday use. Clean the affected area and apply Triple Paste diaper cream liberally, particularly at bedtime or when exposure to a wet diaper may be prolonged. Recommended by pediatricians and tested by dermatologists, Triple Paste Diaper Rash Zinc Oxide Cream is the premium choice to treat diaper rash and provide lasting comfort, In addition to diaper rash treatment, Triple Paste also offers a line of antifungal ointment for effective skin care.

Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream, Hypoallergenic Medicated Skin Ointment for Babies, 2 oz:

• One 2 oz tube of Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream
  • Triple Paste medicated ointment for diaper rash soothes, treats and prevents red, irritated skin caused by diaper rash
  • Skin cream for diaper rash formulated with non-nano zinc oxide (12.8%) to seal out moisture, protect skin and promote healing
  • Fragrance-free, paraben-free, preservative-free, talc-free, phthalate-free, dye-free and hypoallergenic ointment safe to use everyday
  • Clean the affected area and apply a thick layer of baby care ointment
  • Active ingredient: zinc oxide, 12.8%
  • Dermatologist tested and pediatrician recommended skin ointment

ıs it good ?
ıs it good product ?
ıs it good?
Start your review of Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream!
Rocky H.
Redding, CA
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Rocky H.
My son is basically potty trained and rarely gets diaper rashes so I dont have an immediate need for this product. I do have a 2 month old granddaughter who may get a rash eventually. until then I can tell you it has good natural ingredients, is thick but not to thick. it provides a protective layer on the rash helping to heal it and keep it protected. I will write a better review once I have a chance to actually try this product out!
Deona A.
Brawley, CA
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Deona A.
this stuff is awesome! my baby rarely get rash but when he did it worked really good. It really thick and cover this butt really well. you really don't need a whole lot either. I would honestly go buy some more and recommend it to family and friends.
Maria Gabriela R.
Covington, WA
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Maria Gabriela R.
This is my absolutely favorite rash cream I’ve ever tried on my kids before! No joking! This is even better than the purple desit*n I used to swear on for years
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I recommend this product, if you want to avoid diapers rash this is the perfect choice for your baby. It really helps, protects a lot the baby skin for future diaper rash.
Evelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Evelyn A.
I got this complimentary from Influenster! It does work! Rash was gone after 2 days on my baby! I wil probably buy it in the future !
Kelsey K.
West Olive, MI
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Kelsey K.
I had always used one butt cream that has worked well for us. Once I was able to try Triple Paste out, I wish I would of branched out sooner. I applied the paste after a big blowout and by the time my little one was ready for another diaper change, the redness greatly subsided. This worked very quickly and did its job!
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Ingrid T.
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Ingrid T.
This paste arrived just on time for summer. Thank you!! After long pool days and this heat, my son got a rash. I applied this paste and noticed his rash look a lot better by the next diaper change. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend.
Ashlee P.
Grain Valley, MO
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Ashlee P.
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Ashlee P.
It was thick which is what I like with a diaper paste it did seem to help relieve her diaper rash
Natalie H.
Staten Island, NY
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Natalie H.
This diaper cream really works immediately. I noticed my baby's bum a bit red and irritated and applied the cream. I thought it was very convenient to have it on hand and thought to myself maybe after a few applications (like its competitors) it should resolve, but no. It literally took one application to resolve. I'm highly impressed and will keep this on hand.
Barsis F.
Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream uploaded by Barsis F.
This paste is exactly what I was looking for. It’s very thick paste not like many others that make a big mass. It does the job really well. I gave it 4 star because I still need more time to test the product and see if it should be a five star. I do recommend you give it a try if you have a baby or a toddler.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie R.
Fairfield, CA
il y a un mois
Is anyone else’s baby not tolerating Triple Paste Diaper Rash Cream well? I’m still shocked that my baby girl’s rash got much worse after using. #baby #diaperrash #irritated #burned #triplepaste
Kim P. il y a un mois
Oh no wow. I use Desitin and the baby Boudreaux’s buttpaste.