Triple Paste Af Triple Paste AF Antifungal Ointment, 2 oz

Relieves Burning, Redness, Irritation Discomfort 2% Miconazole Nitrate Antifungal Ointment Unique, Soothing, Water-Resistant Formula 2 Lubricates Skin to Heal Prevent Chafing 3 Helps is on the Way. Guaranteed 4 Leading Physicians Recommend Triple Paste AF Triple Paste AF provides the most effective treatment for jock itch that you can get without prescription. Due to its unique formulation, Triple Paste AF stays in place seals in the medication so the healing can begin. When other antifungal treatments have failed, doctors recommend Triple Paste AF. Use Triple Paste AF When. Typical Creams, Powders Sprays Have Failed 2 Excess Moisture or Perspiration is Present 3 Skin Rubbing Against Skin is Causing Redness 4 Your Doctor Recommends it

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Triple Paste Af Triple Paste AF Antifungal Ointment, 2 oz!
Rachel N.
League City, TX
This stuff is great. It treats baby yeast infection. It's an OTC product but it's behind the counter and usually you have to ask pharmacist to order it. I've gotten prescription stuff and this is by far better. It's expensive - about $20 but it lasts and works fast. Could see a difference in 1 day. If your baby had a rash that won't go away it might be yeast infection -ask Doctor first but I would recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Takes diaper rash and wipes the floor with it! Best product for the job, hands down!
Ashley J.
This stuff is amazing. I tried Lotromin as recommended by my pediatrician for over 1 week on my 4 month old who had a ringworm she picked up at daycare. After seeing no improvement at all, my pharmacist recommended trying this cream. Within 48 hours the ringworm was gone. We had a hard time getting the Lotromin to really stay on the skin for more than a minute or 2 because of how thin it was and the location of the ringworm (under her chin/neck area). This cream is thicker like a paste consistency (hence the name) and actually stays on the skin unlike the Lotromin. I was a little worried about using this on my 4 month old but she did fine. As always with anything I would always ask my doctor or pharmacist first but I can’t say enough good things about this!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,452 reviews
Very good product, i highly recommend, works very well and feels good on the body. Very suprised how it works.
Leslie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is awesome! Huge advocate of triple paste, but this af is super effective for fungal diaper rash. You can use a regular antifungal (clotrimazole or miconazole) but then you still need to add your barrier cream on top for wetness protection. This eliminates the need of trying to mix or put the regular cream on top. This product is already compounded with the regular (awesome) triple paste plus thr antifungal agent in it and it's been awesome. The only time we dealt with a fungal rash was when my son was on antibiotics. Then it seems to happen pretty much immediately despite extra precautions/air out time/taking probiotics. This combined with some baking soda baths keep it at bay and clear up as soon as antibiotic course is complete. Highly recommend!
Kayla P.
Mustang, OK
If your baby is prone to yeast infection diaper rashes this is the absolute cream from the god’s. It was the only one that worked for my son. It doesn’t take much so it lasts forever and always had his bum healed up quickly.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh,this is so worth the price and it works way better than lotrim or any other anti fungal cream or paste ,it actually feels good as soon as it hits then skin if you chafe and your legs rub together, rub this , yeast actually can grow outside or between your legs from moisture and friction,it's great for jock itch in men and women jock itch in women is pretty much like a yeast infection,you can use it for rashes , fungal infections, even fungal infections between your toes very good product!!!! If I had some left I'd post a pic we've all used it me,my hubby and used it on my 1 and half yr old!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
This triple paste antifungal ointment is great it works really well on rashes and is very effective I use it at work for my clients
Evelyn D.
Very effective. Gives relief quickly and price is good for quality of the product.
Elisabeth P.
Lugo
3,001 reviews
Me gustaría probarlo para poder dar mi opinión sobre el producto y hacer la reseña en la web y páginas sociales y recomendar a las influensters de esta web y en mi ámbito familiar y social #voxbox #influenster

Looking for your answer?