BY TRIPLE PASTE AF

Relieves Burning, Redness, Irritation Discomfort 2% Miconazole Nitrate Antifungal Ointment Unique, Soothing, Water-Resistant Formula 2 Lubricates Skin to Heal Prevent Chafing 3 Helps is on the Way. Guaranteed 4 Leading Physicians Recommend Triple Paste AF Triple Paste AF provides the most effective treatment for jock itch that you can get without prescription. Due to its unique formulation, Triple Paste AF stays in place seals in the medication so the healing can begin. When other antifungal treatments have failed, doctors recommend Triple Paste AF. Use Triple Paste AF When. Typical Creams, Powders Sprays Have Failed 2 Excess Moisture or Perspiration is Present 3 Skin Rubbing Against Skin is Causing Redness 4 Your Doctor Recommends it see more...

Ashley J.
This stuff is amazing. I tried Lotromin as recommended by my pediatrician for over 1 week on my 4 month old who had a ringworm she picked up at daycare. After seeing no improvement at all, my pharmacist recommended trying this cream. Within 48 hours the ringworm was gone. We had a hard time getting the Lotromin to really stay on the skin for more than a minute or 2 because of how thin it was and the location of the ringworm (under her chin/neck area). This cream is thicker like a paste consistency (hence the name) and actually stays on the skin unlike the Lotromin. I was a little worried about using this on my 4 month old but she did fine. As always with anything I would always ask my doctor or pharmacist first but I can’t say enough good things about this!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Oh my gosh,this is so worth the price and it works way better than lotrim or any other anti fungal cream or paste ,it actually feels good as soon as it hits then skin if you chafe and your legs rub together, rub this , yeast actually can grow outside or between your legs from moisture and friction,it's great for jock itch in men and women jock itch in women is pretty much like a yeast infection,you can use it for rashes , fungal infections, even fungal infections between your toes very good product!!!! If I had some left I'd post a pic we've all used it me,my hubby and used it on my 1 and half yr old!
Rachel N.
League City, TX
This stuff is great. It treats baby yeast infection. It's an OTC product but it's behind the counter and usually you have to ask pharmacist to order it. I've gotten prescription stuff and this is by far better. It's expensive - about $20 but it lasts and works fast. Could see a difference in 1 day. If your baby had a rash that won't go away it might be yeast infection -ask Doctor first but I would recommend this product.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
This triple paste antifungal ointment is great it works really well on rashes and is very effective I use it at work for my clients
Evelyn D.
Very effective. Gives relief quickly and price is good for quality of the product.