BY TRIPLE PASTE #10 in Baby Shampoo

The triple paste rash ointment is a must-have for parents with a newborn. Based on a hypoallergenic formula, it's gentle on babys delicate skin. This diaper rash cream is ideal for daily use and when used proactively, aids in the prevention of the rash. It's an unscented rash cream and is available in a 2-oz. Tube. see more...

• Do you use this with every diaper change? Or only when th...3 Answers
  • Do you use this with every diaper change? Or only when th...1 Answers
  • What is this product actually for 1 Answers
Triple Paste
  • "We used this cream to clear up a particularly tough diaper rash and it worked really well to clear it up when our normal diaper cream wasn't working." in 20 reviews
  • "Also a little goes a long way, so even though you are paying more then the other brands, it lasts longer then the other brands, and its not greasy!" in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and clears up my babies rash over night." in 5 reviews
  • "It's more expensive than the other diaper creams and it's also a lot thicker, so I don't like to use it on a daily basis." in 5 reviews
  • "I got recommended to this diaper rash cream by my sons doctor because everything we tried wouldn't help so we got this and she asked us to mix with a tbl." in 3 reviews
Lauren S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wow this product definitely saved my daughter. When she was younger she had a very bad diaper rash and nothing was helping! This stuff works fast. The only bad thing is that it is kinda pricey. But i think it’s worth the money. If your baby has a bad diaper rash i would go with this instead of the other common brands. Triple Paste
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I give this triple paste 5 out of 5 stars. I received this product for my baby shower and I loved it. A little bit goes a long way so it lasts you a while and it gets rid of rashes instantly. It’s a bit pricey but I say it’s worth the money.
Alecia R.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
New moms get this paste. All of your other diaper creams are fine until baby gets the diaper rash to end all rashes then you will figure out why you need this cream. Works the best can clear anything
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is nothing short of s life saver!! My daughter had diaper rash for the first 6 months of life and this and the Burt's bees were the only two that have her any relief!!! It is a little more pricey than other, but if you're s parent, you know we will give any amount for our child's well being! ,👶👶
Maria R.
Woodland
This product is nothing short than amazing! You eat your money’s worth for it! 9.99 is a cheap price compared to the AMAZING work it does compared to ButtPaste and Desytin. I am beyond happy with this product I wish I would of known about it with my first child!!
June L.
Laurens, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this when my little one had a bad diaper rash that wasn't responding well to other treatments. It really did make a big difference and fast. It is more expensive than a lot of creams but it is worth it.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. It's super thick and a little goes a long way. Got it at Walmart even though it's pricey it worth every penny. I also use it on my daughter wet spots under her neck.
Aryn L.
This is a miracle in a jar! I first discovered it when my daughter was a baby and got a rash that I couldn't cure with anything else, now I recommend it to all moms and all moms to be. It's simply the best, and it's the only product that will stick to and heal raw skin. Other than that, if you have any kind of skin rashes like a heat rash or chafing, this will help to cure it in one day!
Leslie M.
Can we give it a 10 star. I love love this product. Triple paste was a life saver for us. My son had a bad diaper rash to the point were it was bleeding a lot when we wiped. He cried and cried. We took him to his pediatrician and she gave us a couple samples to try it out. We had bought lots of diaper rash creams nothing had helped. Until we tried this.

Since then we buy the big tubs of triple paste it can get expensive but its soo worth it.Triple Paste
Laura F.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This was recommended by our doctor. We gave it a try on my son's rash and it immediately started to clear up - especially the rash on his scrotum. After 48 hours, he still has a rash on his behind, but doesn't scream in agony when we apply the cream like he did with competitors. It's looking better and hope it clears up soon!
Claribel H.
Sacramento , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long before you started noticing that it was working?
shannon b.
Torrington, WY
First time mom. What's the difference between this and other Butt Paste?
Briana G.
Reisterstown , Md
I've been a Triple Paste user for my 12 month old twins for about 6 months and I love the product. Just curious if anyone's baby has built up a tolerance for the paste?
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How does this compare, price-wise as well as effectiveness, to Boudreaux's Butt Paste?
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you use this with every diaper change? Or only when there is a rash?