BY HEMPZ #3 in Lotion

Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and fortified with their exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex of hydrating Yangu Oil, Vitamin rich, anti-aging Apple Fruit Extract and Potassium rich Cogon Grass Extract. This signature Triple Moisture Whipped Body Creme provides deep 24-hour moisturization that softens even the driest skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals vital for healthy skin conditioning. Hydrating Yangu Oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that protect and retain firm, moisturized skin. Nourishing, Vitamin C rich Apple Fruit Extract conditions and hydrates dry, mature skin helping to renew and revive skin's healthy radiance. Cogon Grass Extract nourishes skin with its Potassium heavy, Vitamin and Mineral based properties, leaving skin supple, soft and smooth. Infused with a sweet, calming fragrant blend of Peach and Grapefruit. Non-greasy, lightweight formula absorbs quickly into skin. Provides all day moisturization. Paraben Free, Gluten Free, 100% Vegan. THC- Drug Free. see more...

Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme
  • "Amazing! Moisturizing and lasts all day! Smells amazing also! I prefer to keep a small travel sized bottle with me at all times. There are a few scents, but this one is my favorite. " in 83 reviews
  • "Totally will recommend this lotion it goes on smooth and the smell its great..dry skin people you will love this product it works well..." in 27 reviews
  • "I have always loved Hemps lotions, this one is no exception, it moisturizes your skin all day long and is not sticky. It rubs in very easily and is great for sensitive skin. The scent has a hint of shea butter but is more refreshing in my opinion." in 11 reviews
Rachelle O.
I absolutely love the Hemp body lotions. I decided to try some after seeing the tanning salon, where I get my spray tans done, sold it. I don't think I'll ever use another body lotion! I enjoy the scents, which are light and never over-powering and the lotion soaks into my skin quickly. I'm left feeling hydrated but non-greasy with a nice light scent. I also believe this lotion comes in an unscented version, but I have not tried it yet as I like the light fruity scent of this one.
Anna S.
East Hanover, NJ
This cream has a very pleasant natural aroma and light texture. It perfectly moistens even very dry areas of the skin, quickly absorbed and absolutely not felt on the skin. I really like that this cream contains many natural ingredients and it heals my skin. I use it for the body and as a hand cream.

Hempz Travel Size Exotic Green Tea & Asian Pear herbal Body Moisturizer
Diana R.
Akron , OH
OH MY GOD! This stuff is hands down best lotion out there! It has a slight scent of a pastry to it. It makes my skin sooo soft! No joke, my skin feels like my 1 year olds. There’s a ton of product, so it a great value. It’s not available like anywhere. That’s the only downfall. I get it from my tanning salon.
Haley P.
One of the best lotions out there! It sinks into the skin super quick and leaves your skin feeling hydrated for hours. The smell of hempz lotion lingers for a while which I adore. The triple moisture smells like sweet tarts! But I'm also a fan of all of their lotions, you really can't go wrong!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
Love this for the winter time and I put this on all my fresh tattoos to help them heal! It smells good and is great on my sensitive skin. My skin definitely gets a little drier in the wintertime but I slap this on once I get out of the shower and it makes my skin feel great!
Emily D.
vidalia
This is the best lotion ever ! No exaggeration ! I love this stuff , it makes my skin VERY VERY soft and it also has a natural, pleasant smell . There's a ton of product so the value is worth it . The only problem is that you can't find it everywhere . I usually get it from my local tanning salon or order it online .
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Love hemps lotion although I think it’s way too pricey so I rarely can ever buy it myself. I love the choices in smells, it is long lasting as in my hands feel hydrated pretty long time. It’s a very thin consistency compared to other lotions. Love it’s in a pump bottle
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This product smells really good and definitely help with my dry skin. My skin is very dry in the winter as it is very cold where I live and this lotion never disappoints. It does a good job of moisturizing and leaving my skin looking healthy. This is a very good product.
Steph W.
This is my favorite lotion! It is a bit thick so the pump doesn’t work as smoothly as others, but that’s easily over looked when you actually use the lotion. It’s not greasy at all and soaks in almost immediately. Also it smells wonderful!
Angel M.
Jonesboro
OMG! The smell of this lotion is to die for. It’s so subtle and earthy, it’s an indescribable scent but it’s very lovely. I use this product every other day following my showers. Great product and I would definitely purchase again.
Jenna E.
Saskatoon, SK
I have always loved Hempz products, but lately I find they aren't as moisturizing as they used to be. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Ive been wanting to try Hempz lotion but I haven't yet. Would this be a good lotion for after the tanning bed? Or what would you recommend after tanning bed?
Linz G.
What exactly is different about this product? what's the hemp seed do? is this worth it rather than a normal lotion?