Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme

Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and fortified with their exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex of hydrating Yangu Oil, Vitamin rich, anti-aging Apple Fruit Extract and Potassium rich Cogon Grass Extract. This signature Triple Moisture Whipped Body Creme provides deep 24-hour moisturization that softens even the driest skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals vital for healthy skin conditioning. Hydrating Yangu Oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that protect and retain firm, moisturized skin. Nourishing, Vitamin C rich Apple Fruit Extract conditions and hydrates dry, mature skin helping to renew and revive skin's healthy radiance. Cogon Grass Extract nourishes skin with its Potassium heavy, Vitamin and Mineral based properties, leaving skin supple, soft and smooth. Infused with a sweet, calming fragrant blend of Peach and Grapefruit. Non-greasy, lightweight formula absorbs quickly into skin. Provides all day moisturization. Paraben Free, Gluten Free, 100% Vegan. THC- Drug Free.

Where can i buy this?
Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme what do you think? have you used it?
Start your review of Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme!
Product Highlights
“Amazing! Moisturizing and lasts all day! Smells amazing also! I prefer to keep a small travel sized bottle with me at all times. There are a few scents, but this one is my favorite. ” in reviews
“Totally will recommend this lotion it goes on smooth and the smell its great..dry skin people you will love this product it works well...” in reviews
“...all day long and is not sticky. It rubs in very easily and is great for sensitive skin. The scent has a hint of shea butter but is more refreshing in my opinion.” in reviews
Minneola, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this from Ipsy and I fell in love! This is a super moisturizing and nourishing formula that sinks into your skin quickly and without the greasy feeling that many lotions give you. This version is not super fragrant, but it does have a good smell. It reminds me of the Victoria Secter spray Love Spell that everyone in my school was obsessed with in Jr. High. I would definitely suggest this to anyone who struggles with dry skin and hates to feel greasy. I have bought a big container of this since I got the original sample and I felt like the price was pretty good for the quality and the amount you get. As I always say though, you can of ten find it on sale at Ulta and Sephora.
Amherst, MA
I LOVE the smell of these lotions because they aren’t too overpowering but have a really sweet smell. If you are sensitive to smell, they do have an unscented one. My favorite thing about this is that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy which is something I definitely look for in a body lotion because I use it right before bed. It soaks into the skin really well, even when my legs are super dry. I have repurchased multiple times and I love when I get travel sizes because I can bring it everywhere I go. The non-greasy feeling makes it really versatile and I often pop a small one in my bag as a hand lotion.
Mesa, AZ
Love most of hempz scents but if you are in your 20s and remember the HUGE Victoria's secret love spell craze(I am not ashamed to admit I still use it) this smells exactly like that. I use this instead of the love spell cream/lotion because it is better for the skin with less alcohol and fragrance but works perfectly. It's also great because they have a whole line of this including shampoo and conditioner that I can use with the love spell spray. So the scent lasts forever when I use all the items together but is not as strong as dousing myself with the spray multiple times a day.
Cumming, GA
Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme uploaded by hilda C.
I received this Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme as a sample to try out and to give my opinion I LOVE the smell of these lotions because they aren’t too overpowering but have a really sweet smell. If you are sensitive to smell, they do have an unscented one. My favorite thing about this is that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy which is something I definitely look for in a body lotion because I use it right before bed Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in an Ipsy bag and it’s a flip top perfect for your handbag type of body cream.. It’s definitely a unique scent to me - I definitely smell 🍎 Apple 🍏 extract mixed with a fresh linen scent. Non-greasy lightweight formula Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids to help protect and retain a firm moisturized skin Paraben-Free Gluten-Free 100% Vegan Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil Hydrating Yangu Oil Apple Fruit Extract Cogon Grass Extract. Benefits: Conditions and hydrates mature skin helping to revive skins healthy radiance.
Portland
I love any and all hempz lotion. No matter which one you pick you can’t go wrong. The formula is amazing and extremely moisturizing. Not to mention they all smell amazing , but this one is one of my favorites. Not only does it smell so delicious but this one leaves your hands 3x as moisturized as a normal hempz lotion!!! I like that it doesn’t leave tour hands feeling sticky or greasy like some lotions do. It absorbs nicely into the skin and does wonders. Highly recommend.
Belleville, NJ
I really love this product!! I found out about it because my mom had bought a mini version of it and when she used it, it smelled so good so I knew I had to get it so the thing that reeled me in was definitely the smell of it! But other than that the texture of the lotion is very light on the skin and it gets the job done! A little won’t go a long way but you definitely don’t need a lot of it. It dried very quickly without an uncomfortable residue which is amazing!
Airway Hgts, WA
I ADORE this lotion. I use it on my chicken skin legs and arms and it’s been the only lotion to ever take it away. I use the body wash and then follow up nightly with the lotion and within a 2 weeks my arms and legs were clear. Miracle cream? I think yes. Worth every penny. I got a small bottle in my Ipsy bag and from there I bought the huge bottle and the body wash and have been a die hard Hempz lover since. I will not use another lotion on my hands, arms, or legs.
Saint Louis, MO
Awesome. An absolutely fantastic body Creme that belongs on EVERYONE’s shelf! It’s super rich but doesn’t FEEL gross, it doesn’t ball on textured skin even when layered, has a lingering scent but not overpowering - and kind of adds a glow to your skin, I don’t know what it is! I absolutely recommend this for YEAR round too, you don’t just have to wait until it’s cold - this will keep you light and airy and soft anytime you need it and for that PRICE? YES MAAM!
Springfield
This is by far one of my favorite scents, it smells very clean and I love the silkiness it has to it. I get the worst dry skin on my hands in the winter from always washing my hands because I’m a germaphobe. I get patchy red areas of extreme dry skin and I have used all kinds of intense moisture products some of which are expensive and they do not even compare to this one. As soon as i put it on my hands they instantly moisturize and soften.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a un mois
Abigail B. • il y a 13 jours
I have ! It smells amazing and so moisturizing! Recommend to every one !
Wilmington, DE
il y a un mois
Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme what do you think? have you used it?
Nini O. • il y a un mois
I want try this🤔🤗
Lafayette
il y a 4 mois
Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme ? Is the triple moisture a lot better than the original lotion?
Bailey R. • il y a 2 mois
They work the same, in my opinion. But I prefer the scent of Triple Moisture over the original
west jordan
il y a 10 mois
Sarah F. • il y a 9 mois
Yes this is an awesome moisturizer! I was raised on the Atlantic coast swimming and sunshine every day. Very dry skin now and this helps and last all day.