BY HEMPZ #3 in Lotion

Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and fortified with their exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex of hydrating Yangu Oil, Vitamin rich, anti-aging Apple Fruit Extract and Potassium rich Cogon Grass Extract. This signature Triple Moisture Whipped Body Creme provides deep 24-hour moisturization that softens even the driest skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals vital for healthy skin conditioning. Hydrating Yangu Oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that protect and retain firm, moisturized skin. Nourishing, Vitamin C rich Apple Fruit Extract conditions and hydrates dry, mature skin helping to renew and revive skin's healthy radiance. Cogon Grass Extract nourishes skin with its Potassium heavy, Vitamin and Mineral based properties, leaving skin supple, soft and smooth. Infused with a sweet, calming fragrant blend of Peach and Grapefruit. Non-greasy, lightweight formula absorbs quickly into skin. Provides all day moisturization. Paraben Free, Gluten Free, 100% Vegan. THC- Drug Free. see more...

• I want to try l, I'm interested how it smells1 Answers
  • I have always loved Hempz products, but lately I find the...2 Answers
  • What exactly is different about this product? what's the ...1 Answers
Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme
  • "Amazing! Moisturizing and lasts all day! Smells amazing also! I prefer to keep a small travel sized bottle with me at all times. There are a few scents, but this one is my favorite. " in 83 reviews
  • "Totally will recommend this lotion it goes on smooth and the smell its great..dry skin people you will love this product it works well..." in 27 reviews
  • "I have always loved Hemps lotions, this one is no exception, it moisturizes your skin all day long and is not sticky. It rubs in very easily and is great for sensitive skin. The scent has a hint of shea butter but is more refreshing in my opinion." in 11 reviews
Bre V.
Columbus
This lotion got me through my first Ohio winter.

I'm from Florida, so I'm not accustomed to actual winter or having dry skin, but once we arrived up north I immediately knew I had to step my body lotion game up. I'd slept on Hempz for a while for whatever reason even though my wife has always regarded them highly, but for this past winter - which was a doozy even by Ohio standards, with a lot of single digits and snow going into March and April - nothing else helped keep my skin from drying out, itching and cracking like this triple moisture Hempz.

It's got a light but fruity smell that I feel fades quickly so it doesn't interfere with my perfume if I put it on in the morning, but typically I did it before bed at night. It absorbs quickly, very little grease involved, and the triple moisture formula is ultra, ultra hydrating - between this and some select Aveeno products, I kept my skin alive during the harsh winter and constant indoor heating.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Hempz has the game SHOOK!! I’ve been wearing they’re products for over 15yrs!!! As soon as I got my license I started using them and have watched them evolve into a huge company! I am so in love with they’re products and honestly love everything from the haircare to the skincare! This brand is one to seriously watch out for!! They are awesome!! And I wouldn’t ever have anything bad to say about them! I 100% use they’re products every single day and recommend they’re products to EVERYONE 100%!!!
Anna S.
East Hanover, NJ
This cream has a very pleasant natural aroma and light texture. It perfectly moistens even very dry areas of the skin, quickly absorbed and absolutely not felt on the skin. I really like that this cream contains many natural ingredients and it heals my skin. I use it for the body and as a hand cream.

Hempz Travel Size Exotic Green Tea & Asian Pear herbal Body Moisturizer
Rachelle O.
I absolutely love the Hemp body lotions. I decided to try some after seeing the tanning salon, where I get my spray tans done, sold it. I don't think I'll ever use another body lotion! I enjoy the scents, which are light and never over-powering and the lotion soaks into my skin quickly. I'm left feeling hydrated but non-greasy with a nice light scent. I also believe this lotion comes in an unscented version, but I have not tried it yet as I like the light fruity scent of this one.
Haley P.
One of the best lotions out there! It sinks into the skin super quick and leaves your skin feeling hydrated for hours. The smell of hempz lotion lingers for a while which I adore. The triple moisture smells like sweet tarts! But I'm also a fan of all of their lotions, you really can't go wrong!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
Love this for the winter time and I put this on all my fresh tattoos to help them heal! It smells good and is great on my sensitive skin. My skin definitely gets a little drier in the wintertime but I slap this on once I get out of the shower and it makes my skin feel great!
Lauren B.
Lexington, NC
I am so in love wth this lotion. It’s great for using after the tanning bed or after being out in the sun. Especially if you’re sunburnt, this lotion helps turn the red into a tan. It has a great smell and goes on so smooth. It is by far my favorite lotion to use!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This is so moisturizing and smells divine! The bottle lasts for a long time and the pump makes it easy to get a hold of. I found this at tjmaxx for half the price which was exciting because this lotion is pricey!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Love hemps lotion although I think it’s way too pricey so I rarely can ever buy it myself. I love the choices in smells, it is long lasting as in my hands feel hydrated pretty long time. It’s a very thin consistency compared to other lotions. Love it’s in a pump bottle
Della W.
Carmel, IN
I love this it smells so wonderful and I would really like to receive this in a package because honestly they are kind of expensive but I’m so addicted I probably bought this like 2000 times no joke and since I am cheap I buy the little one lol
Jenna E.
Saskatoon, SK
I have always loved Hempz products, but lately I find they aren't as moisturizing as they used to be. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Ive been wanting to try Hempz lotion but I haven't yet. Would this be a good lotion for after the tanning bed? Or what would you recommend after tanning bed?
Linz G.
What exactly is different about this product? what's the hemp seed do? is this worth it rather than a normal lotion?
Salome C.
I want to try l, I'm interested how it smells

back