BY HEMPZ #72 in Lotion

Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and fortified with their exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex of hydrating Yangu Oil, Vitamin rich, anti-aging Apple Fruit Extract and Potassium rich Cogon Grass Extract. This signature Triple Moisture Whipped Body Creme provides deep 24-hour moisturization that softens even the driest skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature's richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals vital for healthy skin conditioning. Hydrating Yangu Oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that protect and retain firm, moisturized skin. Nourishing, Vitamin C rich Apple Fruit Extract conditions and hydrates dry, mature skin helping to renew and revive skin's healthy radiance. Cogon Grass Extract nourishes skin with its Potassium heavy, Vitamin and Mineral based properties, leaving skin supple, soft and smooth. Infused with a sweet, calming fragrant blend of Peach and Grapefruit. Non-greasy, lightweight formula absorbs quickly into skin. Provides all day moisturization. Paraben Free, Gluten Free, 100% Vegan. THC- Drug Free. see more...

• I have always loved Hempz products, but lately I find they aren't...2 Answers
McKenzie M.
Payson, UT
Great, but I find it doesn't lock in moisture like I prefer. The scent is like no other, and a bottle lasts practically forever, but I don't like to use it on my hands. I use it on my legs and my arms, but I generally prefer Gold Bond for my hands as they're more dry than the rest of my body, especially in the winter. This is a great option for those who just need a little bit of extra moisture, but if you have skin that's so dry it's cracking, I'd recommend Gold Bond or something like that.
marissa r.
Overland Park, KS
I wish I could bathe in this stuff! It's the best lotion I own and I continue to buy it. It's super creamy because it is 'whipped' - this one is not like the regular Hempz body lotions. It's a lot thicker and ALOT more moisturizing. It has a super pleasant smell - it kind of smells like Victoria's Secret "Love Spell" if you remember what that smells like. But it's subtle and will not smell good all day (which I like.. I don't want lingering scents with my lotions) I use this everyday on just my hands and a bottle will last me anywhere from 6-9 months. It's a great investment to have soft hands all year round!
Maggie Malone N.
West Haven, UT
It seriously has helped combat my dry skin from these cold winter months. I love to put it on immediately after I get out of the shower. I found a Groupon deal that gave me two big bottles for $16. I love the way it lasts on my skin and I will always keep stock of this amazing product.. this smell is more normal lotion like but I have loved all the other smells they have.
Michelle B.
Suffolk, VA
I actually just bought this off of Amazon thinking I was going to get my favorite one which is the green tea and Asian pear and I didn't realize I ordered the triple moisture which usually I never would because all moisturizers that I've tried in the past that have been advertised as extra moisture had been so heavy and so gross feeling on my skin but I'm really happy with this one it's soaks right into my skin and doesn't feel oily or greasy and doesn't make me break out, it just feels so silky and nice!
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
This is a beautiful scent. Its kind of a berry fresh scent, very hard to explain. I also won't say it necessarily more moisturizing than the other. The pump on the bottle also broke so I moved the product to an old body butter jar. I would recommend this or any of Hemp's whipped body cremes to others as they are beautifully scents and moisturizing.
Erika V.
Hempz has been one of my favorite lotions. You can get these bottles at a decent price. I usually buy them at a beauty supply store. One application is needed for almost a day. I mainly use it as hand lotion and reapply after I wash my hands. Has a great scent and you can store it in your purse.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
The smell of this product is what got me to try it. I found it at ulta on sale and originally just put it on my hands to test it out; once I got home and applied the lotion everywhere I fell in love! Not only does it smell amazing but it moisturizes your skin without that oily/greasy feeling. Definitely recommend any of the hempz lotion line; they all smell great and work!
Belle B.
Webster, NY
I run an airbrush tan business as well as being an avid tanner I always recommend Hempz lotions to my clients as they always preserve their tans and keep their skin healthy. This product is best used right after a shower to lock in moisture. This is the best brand of lotions as they do not dry out your skin or have mineral oils in them (which strip your tan).
Andrea C.
Thanks to Hempz Triple Moisture Body Creme my dry skin is super moisturizing during the winter time. I suffer from very dry skin and also sensitive skin, especially after shaving, but after using this my skin stays hydrated and I also don't break out in a rash after shaving. I love this moisturizer.
Katie B.
New York , NY
I love this lotion! It is unbelievably moisturizing and soft! My husband likes it too so I like getting the biggest bottle to keep in the bathroom and it lasts for months. It was recommended to my by a friend and I will definitely recommend to others!
Jenna E.
Saskatoon, SK
I have always loved Hempz products, but lately I find they aren't as moisturizing as they used to be. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?