Triple Magnesium Complex

by Swanson Premium

Obtain a full day's supply of the essential mineral magnesium with Swanson Triple Magnesium Complex! This unique formula features three distinct sources of magnesium to promote optimum bioavailability. Magnesium is necessary for strong muscles and bones, cardiovascular health, and nervous system function. Each capsule delivers 400 mg of magnesium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Triple Magnesium Complex!
Sara J.
As recommended by a doctor years ago, Swanson is my favorite brand for vitamins and supplements! I've been taking this for migraine prevention (as instructed by my gastro) and I get the intended effects without the negative side effects because of formula. I trust this brand more than most others. I personally buy these online through their website, and they're reasonably priced and I've never had an issue with shipping. Definitely recommend for those in need of magnesium.
Ginger E.
Tropic, UT
Triple Magnesium Complex uploaded by Ginger E.
I have a magnesium deficiency so I purchased these. They have actually helped with my mobility and energy.
katiusca S.
I recommend this excellent product provides the required dose of magnesium, my doctor recommended it for a few headaches and muscle pains and it worked perfectly
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Miami fl, FL
Muy buenas yo las utilizo de verdad que me caen bien son naturales. Las utilizo de otras marcas

Looking for your answer?