suggested searches

Triple Leaf Tea

Triple Leaf Tea Super...
14 Reviews
Love this tea! It works and after a long week/weekend it makes you feel better! Highly recommend

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

This tea does what it says. It definitely cleans your insides out and helps you slim down. Follow the steeping instructions. If you steep too long you may be going to the bathroom more often than you like.

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

I love this tea! It taste great especially when you add a little honey and it really helps detox, I drink it at night before I go to bed and then I have to go as soon as I wake up. I haven’t found another detox tea that works or taste as good as this one

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

Got this tea in a two-pack with Triple Leaf’s regular Detox Tea and the combo is actually perfect. The regular Detox tea is good for everyday use whereas this one is a little strong and should only be used every couple of days or maybe 1-2 times per week. Has a slightly laxative type effect which is why drinking this everyday might cause pain or negative side effects (labeling actually states not to drink this one for too many days in a row haha). But really effective if you use it in moderation!

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

First things first, when you drink this tea you need to be near a toilet. I’ve been drinking this for years and I’ve gotten it down to a science. I let it steep for about 10 minutes..drink it and it takes about 8 hours to kick in. Honey..when I tell you this tea cleans EVERYTHING out..I mean Ehh. Vuh. Ree. THANG! Super Slimming is the perfect name for this tea..although I will admit I cramp just a bit when it’s “time to go” 😩😂 Figure out how this tea works for you and it’ll help get your tummy slim and trim.

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

This is my absolute favorite detox/cleansing tea! I have been using it for years now and no other detox/cleansing tea makes me feel as light and energized as this does. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't have a strong herbal taste, it's so pleasant and barely noticeable! This tea is so effective, just follow the directions and it'll do it's magic! Drinking this after dinner or my last meal of the day always leaves me less bloated and keeps my skin super clear and glowing. You will have to go the bathroom first thing in the morning after drinking this after dinner from the night before (like the directions say to do), but that's the only time, so don't worry about running to the nearest bathroom throughout your day! I use to be able to find this at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I can't anymore so I've been ordering it online.

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

This is definitely effective. However, I thought it had a very delayed effect. I drink it at night and don’t notice anything until the next afternoon. It has a pleasant taste and I will continue to drink it while dieting .

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

This is one of my go-to dieting secrets. If you're needing to shed weight or simply cleanse your body then this is PERFECT for you. Keep this around your house to have from time to time with some honey and you'll be slimmer in no time!

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

One of my favorite teas-though I use it sparingly. It definitely gets the job done but for me it's a delay. I typically drink it in the evening but it doesn't take effect until the next morning.

Product reviewed: Super Slimming Herbal Tea 1.4 oz; 40 g

I've been using this tea for 3 days straight and so far I have no complaints. It has a strong green tea type of flavor which I really enjoy. This tea really makes you go within hours of drinking it. I bought this tea at the vitamin shoppe for about $5 which isn't bad at all. If you're looking for a laxative, try this before resorting to pills.