Add a Photo

By TRIPLE LEAF TEA
#1139 in Tea
Triple Leaf Tea® All Natural Super Slimming™ Herbal Tea.
Caffeine-free.
Ancient Chinese Medicinals.
Traditional herbal support while dieting*.
Helps promote cleansing & detoxification.
Herbal dietary supplement.
20 tea bags.
Photo (1)
Woodbridge, NJ

I've been using this tea for 3 days straight and so far I have no complaints. It has a strong green tea type of flavor which I really enjoy. This tea really makes you go within hours of drinking it. I bought this tea at the vitamin shoppe for about $5 which isn't bad at all. If you're looking for a laxative, try this before resorting to pills.
stephanie v.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA

This tea has a very mild flavor, not too roasty or floraly! Eah tea bag includes a warning to not drink it for 7 consecutive days.. which scares me a bit. It also makes you purge a bit after several hours (a little TMI, oops!).
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ

This tea def makes you go! It says stop drinking if that occurs everyone I know who's drank this it does the same it is senna in it and that's a known laxative so be ready to go constantly 1 and 2
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
College Park, MD

This tea is a detoxifying tea and after a few hours it does what it says, it makes you go lol it also doesn't taste awful which is a big deal to me because I usually don't like tea.
Ashly B.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This tea really helps regulate things and detoxes just like it promises. Tastes a bit like sweet tea, I like making mine with a few spoonfuls of sugar(:
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I really wanna try this but i haven't found it plus i don't wanna get scammed if i buy it on eBay i ve been looking for something that will help jumpstart weight loss fast and effectively while eating right and excersising and i heard this is it #influenster can yall please send me this please I'm tired of being the fat friendy or chubby one i wanna feel good and look at my body and smile please if you can send some or ones similiar or supplements any thing that can help thankyou
Woodbridge, NJ

So I just bought it today and tried it about an hour ago - it tastes great ! Has anyone actually lost any weight with this product ? Thanks !

Join Now