Triple Leaf Tea Super Slimming - 20 CT uploaded by stephanie v.

BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Triple Leaf Tea® All Natural Super Slimming™ Herbal Tea.
Caffeine-free.
Ancient Chinese Medicinals.
Traditional herbal support while dieting*.
Helps promote cleansing & detoxification.
Herbal dietary supplement.
20 tea bags. see more...

Latissa G.
This is one of my go-to dieting secrets. If you're needing to shed weight or simply cleanse your body then this is PERFECT for you. Keep this around your house to have from time to time with some honey and you'll be slimmer in no time!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is definitely effective. However, I thought it had a very delayed effect. I drink it at night and don’t notice anything until the next afternoon. It has a pleasant taste and I will continue to drink it while dieting .
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This is my absolute favorite detox/cleansing tea! I have been using it for years now and no other detox/cleansing tea makes me feel as light and energized as this does. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't have a strong herbal taste, it's so pleasant and barely noticeable! This tea is so effective, just follow the directions and it'll do it's magic! Drinking this after dinner or my last meal of the day always leaves me less bloated and keeps my skin super clear and glowing. You will have to go the bathroom first thing in the morning after drinking this after dinner from the night before (like the directions say to do), but that's the only time, so don't worry about running to the nearest bathroom throughout your day! I use to be able to find this at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I can't anymore so I've been ordering it online.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite teas-though I use it sparingly. It definitely gets the job done but for me it's a delay. I typically drink it in the evening but it doesn't take effect until the next morning.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I've been using this tea for 3 days straight and so far I have no complaints. It has a strong green tea type of flavor which I really enjoy. This tea really makes you go within hours of drinking it. I bought this tea at the vitamin shoppe for about $5 which isn't bad at all. If you're looking for a laxative, try this before resorting to pills.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
This tea def makes you go! It says stop drinking if that occurs everyone I know who's drank this it does the same it is senna in it and that's a known laxative so be ready to go constantly 1 and 2
Cindy G.
College Park, MD
This tea is a detoxifying tea and after a few hours it does what it says, it makes you go lol it also doesn't taste awful which is a big deal to me because I usually don't like tea.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
This tea has a very mild flavor, not too roasty or floraly! Eah tea bag includes a warning to not drink it for 7 consecutive days.. which scares me a bit. It also makes you purge a bit after several hours (a little TMI, oops!).
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This tea really helps regulate things and detoxes just like it promises. Tastes a bit like sweet tea, I like making mine with a few spoonfuls of sugar(:
Rebecca S.
I really wanna try this but i haven't found it plus i don't wanna get scammed if i buy it on eBay i ve been looking for something that will help jumpstart weight loss fast and effectively while eating right and excersising and i heard this is it #influenster can yall please send me this please I'm tired of being the fat friendy or chubby one i wanna feel good and look at my body and smile please if you can send some or ones similiar or supplements any thing that can help thankyou
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
So I just bought it today and tried it about an hour ago - it tastes great ! Has anyone actually lost any weight with this product ? Thanks !
Alyssa C.
How is this tea supposed to help you lose weight? Does it make you feel less hungry? What is it?

Walmart