Triple Leaf Tea Super Slimming - 20 CT

by Triple Leaf Tea

Triple Leaf Tea® All Natural Super Slimming™ Herbal Tea.
Caffeine-free.
Ancient Chinese Medicinals.
Traditional herbal support while dieting*.
Helps promote cleansing & detoxification.
Herbal dietary supplement.
20 tea bags.

How is this tea supposed to help you lose weight? Does it make you feel less hungry? What is it?
So I just bought it today and tried it about an hour ago - it tastes great ! Has anyone actually lost any weight with this product ? Thanks !
I really wanna try this but i haven't found it plus i don't wanna get scammed if i buy it on eBay i ve been looking for something that will help jumpstart weight loss fast and effectively while eating right and excersising and i heard this is it #influenster can yall please send me this please I'm tired of being the fat friendy or chubby one i wanna feel good and look at my body and smile please if you can send some or ones similiar or supplements any thing that can help thankyou
Start your review of Triple Leaf Tea Super Slimming - 20 CT!
Whitney C.
Purchased at: Vitamin Shoppe
First things first, when you drink this tea you need to be near a toilet. I’ve been drinking this for years and I’ve gotten it down to a science. I let it steep for about 10 minutes..drink it and it takes about 8 hours to kick in. Honey..when I tell you this tea cleans EVERYTHING out..I mean Ehh. Vuh. Ree. THANG! Super Slimming is the perfect name for this tea..although I will admit I cramp just a bit when it’s “time to go” 😩😂 Figure out how this tea works for you and it’ll help get your tummy slim and trim.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite teas-though I use it sparingly. It definitely gets the job done but for me it's a delay. I typically drink it in the evening but it doesn't take effect until the next morning.
Paheli P.
Arlington, VA
Got this tea in a two-pack with Triple Leaf’s regular Detox Tea and the combo is actually perfect. The regular Detox tea is good for everyday use whereas this one is a little strong and should only be used every couple of days or maybe 1-2 times per week. Has a slightly laxative type effect which is why drinking this everyday might cause pain or negative side effects (labeling actually states not to drink this one for too many days in a row haha). But really effective if you use it in moderation!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This is my absolute favorite detox/cleansing tea! I have been using it for years now and no other detox/cleansing tea makes me feel as light and energized as this does. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't have a strong herbal taste, it's so pleasant and barely noticeable! This tea is so effective, just follow the directions and it'll do it's magic! Drinking this after dinner or my last meal of the day always leaves me less bloated and keeps my skin super clear and glowing. You will have to go the bathroom first thing in the morning after drinking this after dinner from the night before (like the directions say to do), but that's the only time, so don't worry about running to the nearest bathroom throughout your day! I use to be able to find this at Bed Bath and Beyond, but I can't anymore so I've been ordering it online.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is definitely effective. However, I thought it had a very delayed effect. I drink it at night and don’t notice anything until the next afternoon. It has a pleasant taste and I will continue to drink it while dieting .
Latissa G.
This is one of my go-to dieting secrets. If you're needing to shed weight or simply cleanse your body then this is PERFECT for you. Keep this around your house to have from time to time with some honey and you'll be slimmer in no time!
stephanie V.
Milpitas, CA
Triple Leaf Tea Super Slimming - 20 CT uploaded by stephanie V.
This tea has a very mild flavor, not too roasty or floraly! Eah tea bag includes a warning to not drink it for 7 consecutive days.. which scares me a bit. It also makes you purge a bit after several hours (a little TMI, oops!).
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I've been using this tea for 3 days straight and so far I have no complaints. It has a strong green tea type of flavor which I really enjoy. This tea really makes you go within hours of drinking it. I bought this tea at the vitamin shoppe for about $5 which isn't bad at all. If you're looking for a laxative, try this before resorting to pills.
Cindy G.
Gaithersburg , MD
This tea is a detoxifying tea and after a few hours it does what it says, it makes you go lol it also doesn't taste awful which is a big deal to me because I usually don't like tea.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
This tea def makes you go! It says stop drinking if that occurs everyone I know who's drank this it does the same it is senna in it and that's a known laxative so be ready to go constantly 1 and 2
Ask a question to the Influenster community...