BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Beneficial Everyday Tea™ Premium Tea - All Natural Pleasing mild flavor Delicious hot or iced The Green Tea Tradition Legend in China says that tea was discovered accidentally by Shen Nong, the Divine Cultivator, around 3000 B.C. he is credited with inventing agriculture and Chinese herbology. One day, leaves of the tea plant fell into water he was boiling outside his house. He liked the drink, found it to be a healthful beverage, and tea was born. Our green tea has a pleasing mild and aromatic flavor, without the bitterness associated with some green teas, whether steeped for a few minutes or longer. it is prepared from superior quality green tea leaves. The freshly picked leaves are gently heated, then dried. This process destroys enzymes that would deplete the nutrients and keeps the tea leaves green. Considerable research on green tea has shown it to be high in polyp see more...

• What's the difference between white and black tea?1 Answers
  • Has anyone Tried The Green Tea and enjoyed it ? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It tastes great iced in the summer." in 1 review
  • "You not only get the health benefits of green tea, but the jasmine is very soothing and is great for relaxation. " in 1 review
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Triple Leaf Tea Jasmine Green Tea is one of my favorite teas to drink. You not only get the health benefits of green tea, but the jasmine is very soothing and is great for relaxation.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Kapolei, HI
I really love this tea. I don't care to much for hot green tea but a friend had me over and made me a cup. I didn't want to be rude so I took a sip expecting the worse but I was actually very good.
Der L.
Der L.
Sacramento, CA
It's not my #1 tea, but I like to switch it up in a while and this one doesn't disappoint me or anything. I definitely like to drink this one warm during the cold weather.
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
Denair, CA
Love that the flavor is nice and strong. Goes down smooth with no bitter after taste. Great for a boost of energy. Serve hot on a cold day or ice it down for the Summer time. Perfect.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Westerville, OH
This isn't my favorite tea but I like it a lot. It tastes great iced in the summer.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
Okay Green Tea has to be one of my favorite tea's add a little stavia to this and you have yourself a lovely warm or cold delicious tea. Very good with some wheat toast.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
I think all green teas taste the same and well this tea was nice and the it came in a nice little bag. This also is pretty strong. I like this tea
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
Flavor is flats and a little bitter. Will not buy again.
vianey g.
vianey g.
Roma, TX
It's ok I've tried better teas.
Areeba S.
Areeba S.
Karachi, Sindh
I found this nothing special. Good aroma but normal taste, I was expecting something awesome!
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone Tried The Green Tea and enjoyed it ?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
What's the difference between white and black tea?