BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

100% Naturally Decaffeinated Green Tea Using a decaf process to maintain antioxidants Beneficial everyday tea- Anytime of Day™ Delicious hot or iced Naturally Decaffeinated Green Tea Now you can enjoy the benefits of green tea without the caffeine! Drink Triple Leaf Decaf Green tea as often as you like anytime of day. Experts recommend drinking three or more cups of green tea a day. Our Decaf green tea is naturally decaffeinated using a carbon dioxide process that maintain green tea s beneficial antioxidants.* Carbon dioxide occurs naturally in air. It gives carbonated mineral waters their fizz! Green tea has been used in China as a healthful beverage since around 3000 B.C. Today we know green tea is rich in polyphenols, a group of powerful antioxidants.* Our decaf Green Tea has a pleasing mild flavor, without the bitterness associated with some green teas. It is delicio see more...

• "I am a huge fan of green tea, and this one is good!" in 1 review
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love the taste, not overwhelming and bitter like some. I very much like the fact that it is naturally decaffienated by the carbon dioxide and water method. Other decafs say naturally decaffeinated but do not disclose the exact process by which the caffeine is extracted. This leaves 95% of the beneficial antioxidants and polyphenols in the tea.
Bety P.
Prefect for me since I breastfeed. I usually drink a cup of cafe and then regret it...i know it isn't a lot of caffeine but then through out the day I want something warm. So this tea is right for me. Taste good and decaf.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
I am addicted to teas, so really any tea is for me. But these are different, I absolutely love the fact that its decaf- because I am trying to cut out caffeine from my life- this tea is great! so good
Kila R.
Poway, CA
I like this tea, pleasant taste. I've used this is the past, stores do not often have a large selection of decaf green teas. I've switched to fully organic teas now, the only reason I won't purchase in the future.
taylor  .
I drink A LOT of green tea and am really fond of this one. It has a full flavor and I love that it is natural. This is a great tea for anyone looking to avoid unnecessary additives.
Sarah R.
Baltimore, MD
I am partial to my Tazo zen green tea, but this was one of the best other green teas I have tried. Some people think its bitter, but its so good for you, so sweeten it with a little honey and drink up!
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I was looking for a decaffeinated tea to drink at night, but I dislike most herbal teas. this is a great alternative-- not as good as other green teas but it does the trick for me
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I love jasmine tea! It is wonderfully delicious and a great way to en the day. I love that it is naturally decaf, so it wont keep me up all night!
Iramaru M.
Miami
In my house we had tea at all hours and what I particularly like about this is that my son may also take it with us because it has no caffeine
tammy singleton 6.
Crystal River, FL
Oh so darn good for you, i love teas especially the ones that help cleanse and purify your blood and body, which is actually almost ALL teas!
Swaja K.
Does this come in a caffeinated version?
Selena R.
Can this be found at target?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
How do this tea taste and how does it compare to other green teas?