Triple Leaf Tea Natural Herbal Tea Sugar Balance

by Triple Leaf Tea

Herbal Dietary Supplements Woman's Tonic With Dong Qui* Helps Maintain Normal Bllod Sugar Levels* Promotes Healthy Menstration &Amp; Menopause* Caffeine-Free The Sugar Balance &Amp; Woman's Tonic Herbal Tea Tradition The Chinese Have Used The Herbs In This Tea For Thousands Of Years To Help Maintain Blood Sugar Levels That Are Already Within The Normal Range, And To Help Promote Balance In Ladies's Hormonal Systems.* Chinese Herbology Considers The Balance In These Systems To Be Interrelated.* Modern Life Can Lead To Disruptive Stresses And Poor Eating And Lifestyle Habits.* Astragalus, Licorice, Ginseng, Rehmannia, Anemarrhena And Eucommia Were Used To Help Nourish And Tonify The Endocrine System, And To Help Build The Body's Vitality, Strength And Resistance To Physical And Mental Stress.* These Herbs, Along With Dong Quai, Red Clover, Peony, Dandelion, Bupleurum And The Other Herbs In This Tea Were Used To Help Promote Balance In Woman's Systems And To Help Support The Healthy Function Of The Liver.* They Were Used To Help Support Healthy Menstruation And A Healthy Menopause.* Triple Leaf Tea's Ancient Chinese Medicinals Traditional Chinese&Nbsp;Medicine Began In Approximately 2500 B.C. Recently, Here In The West, People Have Discovered The Value Of This Ancient System Which Focuses On Aiding The Body's Own Healing Mechanisms Through Restoring Harmony And Balance.* The Chinese System Of Herbology Has Been Recorded In Ancient Texts, Which Are Studied And Employed Even Today. This Time Tested Knowledge Has Been Passed On From Generation To Generation Over The Centuries. Triple Leaf Tea Comes From Such A Tradition. It Is Made In The U.S.A. By A Chinese American Family-Owned Business. Their Company Owner Can Remember Stories Of His Own Grandfather Selling Herbs And Teas In His Village In China. Today, These Traditional Chinese Herbs And Teas Are Available To You. We Wish You Harmony And Health. 20 Tea Bags * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In U.S.A.

I started using the triple leaf sugar balance tea I’m menopausal and was told it would help with weight loss caused by bloating I exercise regular and eat healthy anyone use this that’s menopausal and can tell me their thoughts
Start your review of Triple Leaf Tea Natural Herbal Tea Sugar Balance!
3 years agoBrooklyn, NY
I got this for my aunt to help her balance her sugar since she was supposed to be pre-diabetic. Now, of course this didn't change everything just because but I believe it did help her and she felt better drinking it. So I would recommend and repurchase it for her. You can find this at your local health food store.
5 years agoAlhambra, CA
I'm not sure if it actually balances out my sugar, but many of my friends have used this tea to bring on a period or to regulate it. I believe it's the Donh Qui. Definitely try it out if you're a woman.
3 years agoDallas, TX
Teas are great overall due to the herbs, and it can be a stress reliever. This tea in particular helps regulate blood sugar levels, also balancing your menstrual cycle. It cost about $5 at any organic store for 20 tea bags that can be reused, it can't get any better!
5 years agoConover, WI
This tea has helped maintain healthy sugar levels and also tastes great. I usually buy a box at least once a month. I like that it is caffeine free so I can enjoy it at night.