BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Herbal Dietary Supplement Gentle, Effective Relief*™ Herbal stimulant laxative* Digestive system tea* Promotes detoxification* Caffeine-free The Herbal Laxative Tea Tradition The herbs in this traditional Chinese formula help promote regularity and provide gentle, effective overnight action.* These herbs were used to help support digestive system function and to promote the body s normal process of detoxification.* Senna is an effective stimulant laxative that promotes bowel movements.* Rhubarb root and sickle-pod senna seed were considered milder stimulant laxatives that complement the effects of senna.* Ginger was used to lessen discomfort and cramping and to support digestive system function.* Licorice root, white mulberry, dandelion and fo-ti were used to help support healthy liver function, promote normal detoxification, build the , or energy, and promote balance. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
I am a tea drinker. I think I have a tea for everything. This is one of my favorite types of laxatives. I drink it around 8pm and when you wake you're ready to "go". it doesn't give me those strange cramps that i get from pills so I like it. I take it with me when I travel too.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
I have got to say it does what it says its for, it makes quite the laxative. My one tip is not to over do it because like with all laxatives if you take to much you start to have stomach cramps.
Kelly P.
I'm a big fan of tea and this is great

Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this for my parents and I and they gave it a thumbs up! Now they have 2 other boxes of this same tea brand. I thought it was ok, I'm not a big fan of tea but it was good.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
This is a fantastic tea if you are not regular or get constipated. It's not one that makes you run to the bathroom. I take it at night time before bed and in the morning when I wake I can go to the bathroom. I only take this one when needed.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
I know a thing or two about tea and this is great tea. I love that it is natural.
dana h.
This is gentle yet effective I don't get bad cramps with it very managable! I drink it at nighttime.. and wake up with some cramps in the morning but it works!! just don't abuse it too much hahaha
Joanna L.
Santa Monica, CA
This brand has strong teas, and for the price its a steal.

Good quality, good price.

Natural laxative and good for when on diet.

Taste: herbal and strong
Rachel V.
This is gentle yet effective I don't get bad cramps with it very managable! I drink it at nighttime.. and wake up with some cramps in the morning but it works!! just don't abuse it too much. I take it at night time before bed and in the morning when I wake I can go to the bathroom. I only take this one when needed.
Kayla C.
Merced, CA
Have you tried any other teas from this brand?
Allison S.