BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Triple Leaf Tea® All Natural Green Premium Tea.
Ancient Chinese Herbs & Teas®.
Beneficial Everyday Tea™.
Pleasing mild flavor.
Delicious hot or iced.
20 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maryam A.
I am usually a black tea person, but I tried this at a friend's house and I loved it. I usually drink this late at night when I'm trying to calm down before bedtime
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing tea! Great quality and the green tea is not bitter at all. I have tried other teas from this brand and they are all amazing. Definitely recommend.
Rocio Q.
El Monte, CA
I have never been a fan of green tea until i tried this brand, i love the taste and i drink this instead of coffee in the morning.
Kelsie D.
Tucker, GA
Love this tea! Pretty mild in taste so it can be paired with any meal at any time. I found this brand of tea at Whole Foods.
Jasmine B.
Love drinking green tea. I read this article and it says if you drink 5 cups of green tea a day, it helps you lose weight
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
Love green tea. I am very picky on the brand of tea i get. I love this one
Megan L.
Markham, ON
A great tea! As an every morning tea drinker, I love this brand, but I found it has a strange bitter aftertaste when you get to the bottom of the cup. Still good overall, and would most likely purchase again.