BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Triple Leaf Tea® All Natural Ginger Herbal Tea.
Caffeine-Free.
Ancient Chinese Herbs & Teas®.
100% Ginger Root™.
For the maximum benefits of Ginger Root!
Spicy strong ginger taste.
Delicious hot or iced.
20 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Elizabeth K.
Foodie Expert
I have acid reflux and this is the only product guaranteed to make me alkaline! As a plus, it's also very anti-inflammatory. This is 100% ginger, which makes it better than blended alternatives. Ginger is an acquired taste, but after getting used to it, I drink it every day without sweetener. You can combine it with Tazo's Baked Apple tea for a really tasty combination that covers the ginger, though. I would highly recommend it as a wellness product!
Cia P.
Foodie Expert
Ginger Tea is totally my thing! Got turned onto it by Youtuber Iheartmakeup92 . I love this specific brand. I love how Ginger has a natural spicy flavor. This is also really great for relieving tummy pains or bad gas. I highly suggest this tea brand for anyone wanting to try Ginger Tea! In craving a cup now! I need to head to the store & restock
Tara N.
Gainesville, FL
Ginger anything... You have me sold. I absolutely love this tea with or without sweetener! The packaging for the tea is nice, the tea itself doesn't seep through the paper while brewing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this ginger tea, it has a great taste and the benefits of ginger tea are great! I drink it to help nausea or upset stomach, it's one of my favorites and I always have lots of tea available for us at my house!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
Friend told me about this tea I picked it up and lived the flavor of it I was surprised how good it was great value on this product my family began drinking this and now we live it
Liz S.
Foodie Expert
I love absolutely anything with ginger, but this tea really is the best ginger tea I've tried. I keep it on hand more than any other tea. It is even amazing as an iced tea!
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This tea tastes delicious! I love drinking it at all times of the day, but especially first thing in the morning!
Nikki t.
picayune ms
Foodie Expert
I love this !! Its pretty great and taste amazing !! I drink it every day and it helps me get up every morning
Rosie M.
Foodie Expert
Whenever I need to relax and unwind, I reach for my ginger tea. I add a little honey and I am good to go.
Meagan S.
Foodie Expert
I drink this when I'm nauseous during a migraine. This and ginger snaps help so much to calm my stomach.
Angela j.
Foodie Expert
What makes this different from any other ginger tea
Taylor  M.
Is this flavor good and does it have any benefits? I know some teas help you relax and are more soothing. And I don't know much about tea, yet it's still a must in my household so I'm up to try new things.
Javier d.
Orlando, FL
Is it spicy?
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
I think they pretty much taste the same