Triple Leaf Tea Detox Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Jovannah O.Triple Leaf Tea Detox Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Valerie R.

BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Triple Leaf Tea® All Natural Cleansing & Revitalizing*™ Detox Herbal Tea.
Caffeine free.
Ancient Chinese Medicinals.
Made with potent Chinese purification herbs*.
Traditional support of the defenses*.
Chinese herbs for healthy skin*.
Herbal dietary supplement.
20 tea bags. see more...

Liza A.
Hollywood, FL
Awesome tea. Mild flavor. Makes me feel better after I drink it. Soothing and comforting. Only problem is hard to find. You have to go to Whole Foods or a vitamin shop or buy online. Wish it was sold at Publix or CVS.
Myla A.
I drink this tea to help with bloating and after a lot of unhealthy meals (like fast food, casual dining or restaurant meals).  I don't mind the taste.  It does taste like herbs but if you can get pass the taste that it really isn't that bad.  I have tried other detox teas before and prefer this taste over them.  I do pee more often the next day after drinking this tea which is understandable.  I have also noticed a clearer complexion after drinking this tea.  I would buy this tea again.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
I just started drinking this tea about 3 days ago and I'm already noticing a difference when I go to the restroom. I honestly have a hard time when it comes to the stool, but this has been flushing everything out of my body! (Sorry for the personal info) this is promotes healthier looking skin! You can purchase this at Ann's health food store for $4 and some change
Kateema B.
This tea made me sick as a dog.. I will spare the details but i will say this i needed a bucket while the other part of me was on the toilet.. painful stomach pain.. no will not buy or use again.. also it broke out my skin..
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
I really like this detox tea but the herbal flavor is very very strong. It reminds me of the traditional Chinese medicine you cook on the stove lol. I'm not sure if it's actually working, but I like to drink a cup or two every week. Hopefully it's cleaning out my system. Overall I like the herbal taste and will continue to purchase it.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I love this detox tea! I drink two cups daily. It's not a super strong tasting tea which is nice too. If I drink too much one night I will drink 3-4 of these the next day to clean my system out. Definitely something you can use on a daily basis.
Stacey C.
Occasionally I will have a break out from drinking or bad eating. When I do I drink this tea. It helps clean out my system. I drink this brands other teas as well. I like them all.
Amelia C.
I really like this detox tea because it helps me clean out my body system first thing in the morning. It is definitely useful if you are beginning a program to lose weight.
Jess B.
Lugoff, SC
I drink this tea after a long weekend of unhealthy eating. It detoxes my body and makes me feel great.
alisha a.
I've been drinking this tea on and off for about three years now and love it. I will warn that it is an acquired taste, like Jen H. commented "the herbal flavor is very very strong". Still it is a gentle tea that will leave you energized and refreshed.
Joy W.
Foodie Expert
Is it a reasonable price?
Cynthia M.
Foodie Expert
How long until you see results? And will it make you use the bathroom a lot?
Genny W.
Foodie Expert
Any intestinal side effects?