Triple Leaf Tea All Natural uploaded by Misti J.

BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Wulong Tea Premium All Natural Tea Smooth, Mellow & Fragrant Flavor Beneficial Everyday Tea™ Delicious Hot or Iced Oolong is one of the most popular of traditional Chinese teas.  All green, white, oolong and black teas are made from the same tea plant, Camellia sinensis.  Oolong is semi-oxidized, and falls between minimally oxidized green tea and more highly oxidized black tea.  Oolong teas are called gingcha in Chinese, which translates to clear tea.  They are high in beneficial polyphenol antioxidants.  Wulong oolong tea was first discovered during the Ming Dynasty.  It was originally produced in the Wuyi mountains in the Fujian province of China.  It is thought that oolong tea was named after the Wuyi mountains.  The tea grows in the mild climate and mist in the gaps of these mountains.  These unique growing conditions an see more...

• What does this even taste like? Sounds strange.1 Answers
  • What is oolong tea exactly? Is it its own category or is ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy OOlong tea? I am very inte...4 Answers
Misti J.
This tea is my favorite to have first thing in the morning with a little bit of honey and lemon. It taste great and makes me feel so much better. It’s also at a very reasonable price for what you get.
Rebecca R.
Lancaster, PA
Triple Leaf Tea is my absolute go-to brand when I'm looking for pure, delicious, healing tea. Whenever I'm at the store I find myself stockpiling my cart with several boxes of their teas, but primarily they're oolong. In my corner of the world, oolong tea is tougher to come by than most other types of tea, but every brand I've tried could not compare to the quality of Triple Leaf Tea. Their oolong has a very pronounced but mellow flavor, making it smooth on the palette. The health benefits of oolong tea range widely from lowering cholesterol, lessening risk of heart attacks, reducing the skin's aging process, boosting the immune system, speeding up metabolism to burn fat and decreasing the risk of type 2 diabetes. If those aren't good enough reasons to start drinking oolong tea, I don't know what are, and what better brand than Triple Leaf?
Jessica C.
I have been drinking this tea for about 2 months now. I have noticed a drastic change in my skin. I normally have really bad skin. I started to drink this for a different reason and then noticed my skin cleared up in the process. I will always drink this now, I've tried so many things for my skin but this beats them all!
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
OOlong tea is undoubtedly one of the best teas you can drink! It has numerous health benefits and is more gentle on your stomach then regular "green" tea. I drink a cup of this daily!
Kim O.
I have to say If you drink a cup once a day you will see improvement to your health. It helps skin improvement. It is also good for cholesterol control as well when your sick. I never get tried of drink this tea
Cate R.
Triple Leaf Tea All Natural... I rotate my coffee intake with a little tea intake.. Just plain ole tea... No sugars no milk... I do use creamer with my coffee... No sugar with the coffee either... Relax.. Enjoy your tea....
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Unfortunately I have IBS. I have to use this tea brand in order to help me. I forget the name of the tea but it is to help slim down. It really works and it works fast!
Marissa R.
Northampton, PA
Great tea and taste wonderful. I was never really much of a tea drinker until I got older I prefer this tea hot or cold taste wonderful no matter what.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo no era fan de el te pero desde que probe este ahora no lo puedo dejar de tomar y con decir que eh bajado de peso con estte te lo recomiendo
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
I am a true tea drinker, I love the actually taste of the tea so I do not add anything to my teas. This tea has a very bold and tasty taste.
Wendy H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I've never tried Oolong tea. What does it taste like? Is it similar to Earl Grey?
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Where is the best place to buy OOlong tea? I am very interested
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Is there any other flavors that you like to add to your oolong tea? I love adding a bit of caramel extract to my cup. Mmmm....so good!
Sarah D.
Saskatoon , SK
Does this help with weightloss? I've heard great things from it.
Selena R.
What does this even taste like? Sounds strange.