BY TRIPLE LEAF TEA

Wulong Tea Premium All Natural Tea Smooth, Mellow & Fragrant Flavor Beneficial Everyday Tea™ Delicious Hot or Iced Oolong is one of the most popular of traditional Chinese teas.  All green, white, oolong and black teas are made from the same tea plant, Camellia sinensis.  Oolong is semi-oxidized, and falls between minimally oxidized green tea and more highly oxidized black tea.  Oolong teas are called gingcha in Chinese, which translates to clear tea.  They are high in beneficial polyphenol antioxidants.  Wulong oolong tea was first discovered during the Ming Dynasty.  It was originally produced in the Wuyi mountains in the Fujian province of China.  It is thought that oolong tea was named after the Wuyi mountains.  The tea grows in the mild climate and mist in the gaps of these mountains.  These unique growing conditions an see more...

• What does this even taste like? Sounds strange.1 Answers
  • What is oolong tea exactly? Is it its own category or is it like ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy OOlong tea? I am very interested 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo no era fan de el te pero desde que probe este ahora no lo puedo dejar de tomar y con decir que eh bajado de peso con estte te lo recomiendo
Ashley L.
I am a true tea drinker, I love the actually taste of the tea so I do not add anything to my teas. This tea has a very bold and tasty taste.
Mary C.
Environmentalist Expert
Great tea! Nice and delicate with mellow undertones. Good intro tea for those who are getting into the health benefits of the beverage.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Unfortunately I have IBS. I have to use this tea brand in order to help me. I forget the name of the tea but it is to help slim down. It really works and it works fast!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
I love drinking tea of any kind and flavor but I can say with honesty that this is my favorite type of tea to drink.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy all of my tea in this brand. It tastes awesome and is super healthy for you!
Kimberly M.
A really great tea for your health, but I'm not a huge fan of the taste. It's a little to flowery for me.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Oolong Tea and this brand is delightful! Taste is very clean & the aroma is beautiful.
Rebecca R.
Lancaster, PA
Triple Leaf Tea is my absolute go-to brand when I'm looking for pure, delicious, healing tea. Whenever I'm at the store I find myself stockpiling my cart with several boxes of their teas, but primarily they're oolong. In my corner of the world, oolong tea is tougher to come by than most other types of tea, but every brand I've tried could not compare to the quality of Triple Leaf Tea. Their oolong has a very pronounced but mellow flavor, making it smooth on the palette. The health benefits of oolong tea range widely from lowering cholesterol, lessening risk of heart attacks, reducing the skin's aging process, boosting the immune system, speeding up metabolism to burn fat and decreasing the risk of type 2 diabetes. If those aren't good enough reasons to start drinking oolong tea, I don't know what are, and what better brand than Triple Leaf?
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I love Triple Leaf tea, they are tasty and detoxifying. I especially love the Oolong flavor, delicious!
Wendy H.
Environmentalist Expert
I've never tried Oolong tea. What does it taste like? Is it similar to Earl Grey?
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Where is the best place to buy OOlong tea? I am very interested
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Is there any other flavors that you like to add to your oolong tea? I love adding a bit of caramel extract to my cup. Mmmm....so good!
Sarah D.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Does this help with weightloss? I've heard great things from it.
Flora Z.
I love green tea I wonder if this would be great to try like all the other teas I have tasted it taste very good with honey at the end of a stressfull day, I enjoy tea time.