Triple Lanolin Mango Vera Hand & Body Lotion uploaded by Jade O.

BY TRIPLE LANOLIN

Triple Lanolin Mango Vera Hand & Body Lotion has an invigorating fragrance of tropical mango while replenishing your skin with nature's finest skin moisturizers. see more...

Triple Lanolin Mango Vera Hand & Body Lotion
  • "I got hooked on this lotion at a nail salon. Smells great, hydrates your skin and you can find it for less at most places." in 3 reviews
Victoria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this product at my nail salon and had to go out and buy it that same day! It smells delicious. But for people who aren't a fan of the smell they also have it in unscented. The formula is thick and creamy but rubs into your skin flawlessly and doesn't leave a greasey feeling/look. Awesome for people with dry skin, it also keeps my tattoos super moisterized and vibrant. My boyfriend loves it as well. Real heavy duty stuff at an affordable price!
Jenna W.
The smell is so good my son(7) loves it, too. It sinks in without a sticky or greasy residue and honestly my skin drinks it up. It's inexpensive and a tall bottle has lasted me ages(although I switch up between this and spray oil and spray lotions in summer, for convenience). Winter is back and I am back to this trusted fave.
Kirsten P.
Yorktown , VA
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#beachbashcontest @influenster absolutely moisturizing and wonderful in the summer because it's so light
Rhea S.
A rich and creamy lotion and keeps skin very moist. Best of all, the ingredients are good!
Abby N.
Smells really nice and moisturizers my skin well šŸŒ± so yay I recommend it to everyone
Yindra S.
Tiene un aroma increible y deja la piel muy sedoda e hidratada, la recomiendo al 100%
Jade O.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this about a week ago at my local beauty supply store. The tiny purse bottle was on sale so I picked it up and immediately fell in love. The smell is great and it really keeps my hands and cuticles moisturized.
Angela U.
I JUST RECENTLY GOT THIS LOTION. SO FAR IT IS AMAZING AND I WISH I HAD FOUND IT SOONER