Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Lotion 20 oz. uploaded by Lilian H.Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Lotion 20 oz. uploaded by Lilian H.

BY TRIPLE LANOLIN

Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Lotion is a unique combination of Lanolin and Aloe Vera Gel. Readily absorbed into the skin, and keeps on working for hours after most lotions do. see more...

Sammie T.
I’ve been using this lotion for almost 30 years, and I’ve never been able to find a better lotion. I can put this on in the morning after my shower and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
This lotion has been a staple hand lotion for years. I actually have never used this as a body lotion. But when I used to go to the nail salon years ago, this was the lotion they used and I have been purchasing it ever since. I must say the scent can be a bit strong but it has great moisture that lasts for a while.
Alison L.
Calhoun, GA
This is usually my go to product when I get sunburn, which happens often. It is definitely very soothing.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Use all the time when I get sunburns and need that cooling relief and this product provides that.
Emily P.