Triple Gro Amazing Length Extra Large Pink Satin Bonnet uploaded by Angie R.

BY TRIPLE GRO

Stays on all night so you wake up right. Prevents breakage and saves your style better than any ordinary satin. The highest quality, no elastic, no Velcro, two sided fabric that stays on all night, prevents breakage and saves your style like never before. Anti-breakage satin fabric is treated with a dry and non-greasy vapor pressure process. The active ingredients are released by natural body heat and gentle action of your hair against the smooth satin material. Why use an ordinary satin bonnet? This revolutionary new product will actually help prevent hair breakage with a built in conditioner, while you sleep. Special two sided material. Soft inside so it does not slip. Satiny smooth on the outside. see more...

Angie R.
This bonnet is just like many others that I've tried, tight. So I would say I have a larger than average sized head and I get various headaches/migraines. But, my hair performs best when I wear bonnets tos keep at night so I need a snug but not too tight bonnet. This bonnet was extremely tight and I could barely fit all of my hair in it, 1/5 stars, don't recommend for people with larger head sizes or head sensitivity.
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
Satin caps are great overall for your hair. I've had a few different ones but this one sticks out the most. I have fine 4b type hair and this keeps my hair very moisturized and protected. As for the triple growth, I can't really attest to that. The cap is a good product overall.
Danna D.
Since i switched to a satin head cover, ive noticed the difference, a lot less frizz when i wake up and my hair style last for days. only down side it it wont stay on my head all night so i have to use another head wrap to keep it on.
sherika c.
I love satin caps for daughter as well as for myself. we haven't had split ends because of it and it keeps the moisture in our hair. it also allows her hair to last longer in a style. i am a fan and will continue to use these.
Ashley C.
Satin bonnets are essential when preparing for bed with this natural hair of mine. This bonnet kept my hair protected as I slept the night away. Unfortunately, I lost mine but I will purchase again!
Kimberly B.
Portland, OR
What natural head girl not like a satin bonnet...these things are awesome. not only do I wear one but I also have my two daughters wear one to keep their hair intact.