BY TRIPLE CREAM

New From the makers of Triple Paste Premium therapy for baby s severe dry skin Triple Cream is the premium formula to help heal severe dry skin and soothe dryness associated with eczema.  Triple Cream delivers a superior blend of healing, soothing ingredients chosen specifically to deliver fast, lasting relief to your child. Some healing ointments can be greasy and staining. Other baby eczema care creams can contain heavy fragrance and other ingredients that can potentially make eczema worse.  Triple Cream is formulated to be the healing, problem solving moisturizer for your baby and other members of the family that deserve the first class, elegant treatment for distressing, problem dry skin. Our Unconditional Guarantee If premium Triple Cream® is not the best dry skin therapy you have ever used, we will refund your full purchase price. see more...

Maira I.
My daughter has really bad eczema and horrible dry skin. And this has worked really well on her. I put it on her as lotion and it keeps her skin like nice not greasy. It is very effective. And it's also affordable and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Meranda G.
Kingsville, TX
Absolutely love this cream. Its aalmost like a paste. Locks in moisture very well. I bought this cream with doubt now I'd recommend this to everyone who's suffering from mild to severe eczema.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
One of my favorite Eczema products on the market for little ones.
My daughter suffered for a long time with Eczema ( Still does of course) And it was uncomforable to her at times and this product would moisturize her broken out areas and soothe her.
alyssa m.
Mission, TX
My niece had severe eczema and when we puchased this for her she absolutely love it. would recommend to any moms out there with a similar problem!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Helped with temporary relief for my son's eczema. we tried everything over the counter and this was the only otc that worked
Micaela B.
This is great for eczema. My daughter had several patches when she was little and this cleared them up fairly quickly. It is nice and thick.
Jesse-Cely C.
Mansfield , Tx
I love it , it has helped my daughter a lot with her eczema. She needs her skin to stay moist and this helps out a lot for that. They also have diaper creams that work extremely well. thanks for this wonderful product and hope many find it usefulll.
Erica W.
West grove, PA
We have a very dry baby girl. She can only be bathed two times a week and when she does she gets spots of eczema. This has saved us. It is such a quality cream. We have multiple tubs around different areas of the house. It literally clears the spots up right there on the spot. It is so worth the buy. It will at least help.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
Where is this product safe to use?
Sarah I.
Milan
My son has terrible eczema (on his entire body). How much does this generally cost? I'm skeptical because nothing has worked so far (he is nearly 1 year old).
Arri A.
Does this cream work on irritated dry skin? Or flared up eczema? Does it leave your skin hydrated?