Triple C Peptide Firming Oil 1.0 fl. oz

Complexion-brightening, skin-strengthening oil. Combining three forms of vitamin C with an innovative chain of peptides for smart defense against skin aging.

Is this suitable for acne prone skin
How does this differ from the c brightening lotion ? SUNDAY RILEY Ultimate Vault Collection
Start your review of Triple C Peptide Firming Oil 1.0 fl. oz!
Kelsi F.
Centreville, VA
It reduces fine lines and makes my skin more radiant and tight. It is not greasy or heavy, so it can be used on all skin types. All of DDG’s line is safe for sensitive skin and with continued use makes skin more radiant, youthful, and healthy looking!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
This brand doesn't seem to get a lot of love, not sure why. Combining this with his peel pads are a home run combo for diminished fine lines and velvet smooth skin.
Page B.
Ventura
Love this. Does feel like oil but a good treatment when your skin needs some TLC. Great to sleep in or use as a mask. Can’t wear makeup over it though.
Kristin G.
Williamsburg, VA
Great facial oil! Doesn’t feel heavy, doesn’t smell strong, doesn’t burn or irritate, and leaves skin feeling soft. A little bit goes a very long way. Can use alone or mix into night creme. Don’t really recommend using this during the day time because it can be a little greasy or leave an oily shine to your skin especially if you use the littlest bit too much.
Maggie H.
THIS. IS. AMAZING. Vitamin C is so important for your skin and I think this product help brighten my face soooo much! I would definitely recommend using this oil after washing your face and before you go to sleep.
Tracy B.
Flaherty
So far it seems to be one of the better firming oils I be found on the market. The product was very gentle on my skin. Met all expectations. I would highly recommend using as I am a repeat user of this product
Tamika J.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
My face looked fresher instantly i would highly recommend any of these products.i would love to use more
Dan M.
Kenmore, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I've been using this a couple of months and find it an all round wonderful product. Wouldn't be without it now. Delivers a radiant skin and even with daily use its effect is noticeable. Has a faint smell of insect spray that dissipates quickly. I'm sensitive to smell and it doesn't bother me. You only need a couple of drops. Any more and it will leave a slick that will take some minutes to absorb. My skin was oily and congested so I was a little concerned to start with but it hasn't caused the slightest problem. I haven't needed to use a hydrating serum over the top either so it saves me money in that respect. Nor have I felt the need to use a retinol. I much prefer this to the other VitC serum in the range which didn't do a thing for my skin. In fact I was reluctant to try another one in this range. Very glad I did though because it is gradually fading some pigmentation to the point I hardly notice it now. I expect it to be gone by the time this bottle is finished. Worth every cent. I use it with a lactic acid under and the two products used daily have done more for my skin in a few months than any other combination of products.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
1,765 reviews
Great at perfecting face angles really defines my cheekbones as well I love it super amazing for it gets all the makeup in and blended too every brush specifically designed for every little thing very satisfied as well
taylor A.
Manalapan
Love ALL from this brand. Super effective. Packaging is clean and I️ love that its a glass bottle. I️ am a first time user and will use again