TRIPLE BERRY NUT TRAIL MIX, TRIPLE BERRY

TRIPLE BERRY NUT TRAIL MIX, TRIPLE BERRY

INGREDIENTS: DRIED CRANBERRIES (CRANBERRIES, SUGAR, SUNFLOWER OIL), SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR, SALT), ROASTED ALMONDS (ALMONDS, PEANUT OIL AND/OR CANOLA OIL), WALNUTS, ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS (PUMPKIN SEEDS, PEANUT AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL), DRIED BLUEBERRIES (BLUEBERRIES, CANE SYRUP, SUNFLOWER OIL), DRIED CHERRIES (CHERRIES, SUGAR, SUNFLOWER OIL), ROASTED CASHEWS (CASHEWS, PEANUT OIL AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL AND/OR CANOLA OIL).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRIPLE BERRY NUT TRAIL MIX, TRIPLE BERRY!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffin, OH
This is my all time favorite trail mix. It’s a must have snack for any long trip my husband and I take, whether we’re driving or flying. I love the mix of dried fruit, nuts and chocolate pieces. There isn’t a single “filler” item in this trail mix, we eat (and love) it all!

Looking for your answer?