by TripAdvisor
Ask a Question
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

How does trip advisor compare to other travel sites?
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Aug. 15, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
It's great, I would say it's the most user friendly travel site out there!
Honey L.
Honey L.
Aug. 15, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
With Trip Advisor you get a lot of people's reviews of what they do and don't like in terms of the place you're looking at. You also get to see the traveller's photos if you want to see how the place look like recently and what they have to offer. They also have other Travel sites so you can compare prices before making your decision.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
June 29, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Its good and reliable
Alison L.
Alison L.
June 23, 2016, 7:27 a.m.
Trip advisor is my go to site when planning a trip. I can get all my info in one place, along with booking all hotels/rentals
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
June 22, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
It has many trusty reviews
Paige M.
Paige M.
June 16, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Its in the top 5 for sure. However, I really find Foursquare to be the most useful. I like to use trip advisor for looking up specific places...but when it comes to discovering new places you've never been, I find that Foursquare App does the job a lot better! There are even tips:)
Karye M.
Karye M.
Dec. 29, 2015, 11:40 p.m.
The best by far
Alex H.
Alex H.
Aug. 25, 2015, 10:55 a.m.
Ive found it much better than most!
Kay T.
Kay T.
Aug. 13, 2015, 8:27 p.m.
It's good
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
July 13, 2015, 10:13 p.m.
There all the same
Idalia S.
Idalia S.
June 10, 2015, 11:37 p.m.
It's the best
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
June 5, 2015, 10:36 p.m.
I use it mainly for reviews. Many times I can get cheaper accomodations or packages using other resources.
Paige J.
Paige J.
June 5, 2015, 9:13 p.m.
I think trip advisor always sends me in the goth directions! I am obsessed with reading pages and pages of reviews from TA
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
May 18, 2015, 8:15 p.m.
I think it's great; I personally use Expedia to book, but I always look at the reviews and photos on TripAdvisor first.
Josie H.
Josie H.
May 16, 2015, 7:19 p.m.
I look for reviews and ratings
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
May 15, 2015, 11:06 p.m.
It's the best place to go if you want to see the real hotel not the fake face they pit on
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
May 14, 2015, 4:36 p.m.
I love it because I can see real travelers pictures which help me out a lot.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
May 12, 2015, 10:14 a.m.
I feel that TA is more thorough and has really done its research to better steer you to booking the right hotel, excursion, things to do, etc. The best part of this app are the reviews and pictures from our fellow travelers, that makes this app the go-to for me.
Steph F.
Steph F.
May 4, 2015, 3:39 p.m.
It is good for a variety of booking trips specially hotel & airline packages.
Katie S.
Katie S.
May 1, 2015, 9:17 a.m.
It is really nice if you want to read any kind or reviews or ratings on attractions, companies, and or restaurants.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
April 25, 2015, 10:35 p.m.
Works way better!
Amy B.
Amy B.
April 18, 2015, 4:35 a.m.
Personally I always use trip advisor before taking a trip or just looking for new restaurants. I enjoy the forum for cities I frequently travel to because the information is endless.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
April 17, 2015, 9:38 a.m.
It's great because it provides traveler reviews, photos, and ratings. So you're getting actual experiences instead of hotel company ratings
Minh F.
Minh F.
April 16, 2015, 12:53 p.m.
I find that it's the most useful. They seem to be good at weeding out the real reviews from those that are planted.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
April 15, 2015, 11:45 p.m.
Trip Advisor is my favorite travel site! I use it anytime I am booking a hotel stay. The reviews are very accurate and I love being able to look at photos that truly depict the way the hotel looks like.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
April 15, 2015, 7:11 p.m.
Super easy to navigate!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
April 10, 2015, 10:03 a.m.
Not only do you get reviews from people who have experienced something, you get a review on EVERYTHING.From activities to restaurants. Also, trip advisor can some up activities for in certain lengths of day and budget type. When I went to Vegas, tripadvisor broke down things to with kids, things to do for free, things to do in 3 days, things to do when walking or taking public transportation.
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
April 9, 2015, 4:02 a.m.
They're the best
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
April 8, 2015, 12:42 p.m.
Way better!!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
April 7, 2015, 7:51 p.m.
From when i used it no
Jess M.
Jess M.
April 6, 2015, 12:19 p.m.
Just like most of the others, they do have a better selection of reviews.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Feb. 4, 2015, 2 p.m.
It is great ! Real reviews by real people ! I use it all the time! Plus it's free!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Jan. 30, 2015, 2:19 p.m.
It's great for reviews but I go elsewhere to make the actual purchase.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Jan. 13, 2015, 9:20 a.m.
It is really great for personal reviews and you can see photos of places that people upload from their trips. It is nice to get such a variety of reviews.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Jan. 4, 2015, 10:19 p.m.
They provide lots of reviews by other travelers, there helping you make your decision prior to booking certain places.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Dec. 29, 2014, 8:28 p.m.
I too mainly use for the trip advice.. the reviews..
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dec. 21, 2014, 10:32 a.m.
I like it for the reviews mainly!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:18 a.m.
Regardless of which site I actually book from I ALWAYS a chexk trip advisor first to see reviews and actual pictures from people staying there not employee/property owners.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Dec. 1, 2014, 1:59 a.m.
I love the reviews on it! They are in depth and truthful
Alisia A.
Alisia A.
Nov. 6, 2014, 10:05 a.m.
I never book a vacation without checking TripAdvisor. I also review a lot of places as well.
Yohanna P.
Yohanna P.
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:45 a.m.
I love trip advisor
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Oct. 24, 2014, 1:58 a.m.
Trip Advisor is an honest review from people who have actually used the hotel, product, etc. I use it before I book any hotel.

Join Now