TripAdvisor
By TripAdvisor
#14 in Websites
4.71 / 5 based on 2007 Reviews
Shannon C.
How does trip advisor compare to other travel sites?
Nina B.
Nina B.
Fife, WA
10 months ago
It's more user friendly and you get a ton of reviews which is super helpful when trying to decide on whether it's worth it or not
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
It's hard to articulate why, but I definitely trust TripAdvisor more than I trust other sites like Yelp. Not to say the others are bad, but I think TripAdvisor is the most comprehensive and user-friendly.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
1 year, 3 months ago
It's great, I would say it's the most user friendly travel site out there!
Honey L.
Honey L.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
With Trip Advisor you get a lot of people's reviews of what they do and don't like in terms of the place you're looking at. You also get to see the traveller's photos if you want to see how the place look like recently and what they have to offer. They also have other Travel sites so you can compare prices before making your decision.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Its good and reliable
Alison L.
Alison L.
Cherry hill, Nj
1 year, 4 months ago
Trip advisor is my go to site when planning a trip. I can get all my info in one place, along with booking all hotels/rentals
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Westminster , CA
1 year, 4 months ago
It has many trusty reviews
Paige M.
Paige M.
Peachtree Cty, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
Its in the top 5 for sure. However, I really find Foursquare to be the most useful. I like to use trip advisor for looking up specific places...but when it comes to discovering new places you've never been, I find that Foursquare App does the job a lot better! There are even tips:)
Karye M.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
2 years, 2 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Ive found it much better than most!