BY TRIPADVISOR

Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and have your perfect trip. With over 150 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.

• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers

• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners

• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating

• Discover cool things to do in any destination

• Compare airfares and find great deals

• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter

• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums

• Add your own reviews and photos

Kendra H.
My husband and I took a 2week trip through Italy. Eginning in Venice and working our way down. I used this app to plan every part of our trip. I even found free tour guides in some of the cities. There were so many useful hints and tips from tipping (you don’t in restaurants be it is already added in, also taxis) to where to be particularly careful of pick pockets (train stations), Hotels where carrying luggage upstairs could be a nightmare, top sites to visit that may not be so touristy, tours where we could get into the Vatican before it even opened and see many things before the massive crowds arrived,what to do when there is a strike at the train station and great places to eat and get the best gelato! We rented homes instead of tiny hotels with horrid mattresses in most of the cities. Trip Advisor made our trip so much more pleasant because we were prepared for difficulties and were able to plan each day before we got there so our time was spent doing the things we wanted to do. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
TripAdvisor is pretty good when you're trying to plan out your vacations, but doesn't always have the lowest prices. I will check this website, but I don't always use them because of price
Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
I rarely find sites that I trust especially when it comes to reviews and suggestions but Tripadvisor is one I quite enjoy. Thanks to them and their users, I was able to find some of the most amazing local spots (I.e. restaurants, hotels, attractions etc) that I would have never seen before. I am the type that when I travel, I want to submerge myself in either he locals. I also want to do the tourist thing but I really want to experience my destination. This site allows me to do so.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this website. Certainly a must have for people who travel often.
I’m on the site nonstop before I fo on a trip.I booked several tours from them and they were all just amazing. I love how you cam read reviews from other people and decide which tour to book.
There’s a “sightseeing” section too which tells me what places are worth visiting.
It is super helpful and super legit. Don’t be affraid to use your card information on this site. I’ve done it when booking tours and everything was safe!
Carissa O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love TripAdvisor. I won’t book a vacation without looking up the establishment through them first. I love that everything is unbiased and the reviews and photos are from real people. It is super helpful when booking anything.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I Love Trip Advisor!! This is the place that I always look at when thinking about booking a vacation. Trip advisor has never steered me to a bad location or to a horrible experience. I fully trust them!
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used TripAdvisor a ton when I planned our trip to New York this past October! It was so helpful to look at reviews of different hotels, restaurants, and events to figure out what others though of it. It was also nice to see prices and figure out our budget based on this. I like knowing what I am getting into ahead of time when I travel and TripAdvisor was a big help!
Lauren W.
Dallas, TX
I always use TripAdvisor to plan every vacation! I plan every trip for my family, and this website helps me find the best deals on flights, hotels, things to do, and rental cars. I would not travel as much as I do without this website. I swear by this website to provide the best experiences where ever I go.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have to use tripadvisor every time I book a trip to somewhere new! It helps you explore the area, the food, the attractions and gives you ideas and what to do.  In addition, reading reviews on everything makes choosing great hotels, restaurants and other attractions super easy!
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I don't really use this site much, but when I do it is very informative. Whenever my family and I are going to a new area, I go to this site to see the activities we can do there. This website also helps me find the best deals on flights, hotels, and rental cars.
Karla A.
San Benito, TX
Is trip advisor a good website to use?!
Tishara C.
Jamaica , NY
Do I have to create an account to leave a review?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is this a reliable service?
Kayla P.
London, KY
Are the comments about locations found on Trip Advisor usually reliable?!
Shannon M.
Shawnee, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
How does trip advisor compare to other travel sites?