TripAdvisor

Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and have your perfect trip. With over 150 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.

• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers

• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners

• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating

• Discover cool things to do in any destination

• Compare airfares and find great deals

• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter

• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums

• Add your own reviews and photos

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Are there better apps than tripadvisor?
TripAdvisor I really love this website. Here you can find information about almost all sights from around the world! I always use it when planning a vacation, as I love outdoor activities! What about you? My photo is from Singapore!
Start your review of TripAdvisor!
How would you rate this product?
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
After several years of using a multitude of peer-review websites, I've found that TripAdvisor generally has the most reliable reviews whether you are traveling or looking for something around home. At the very least, compare reviews you see on other sites with those found on TripAdvisor prior to making any final decisions on a hotel, event, restaurant, etc. You will find yourself less likely to be disappointed.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
TripAdvisor uploaded by Ginger L.
I use TripAdvisor for finding the best spots when I’m going somewhere and reviewing places that I’ve experienced while traveling. This is a good way to get many opinions and find really cool local spots that aren’t typically talked about. I use TripAdvisor often.
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
TripAdvisor uploaded by Nadia M.
I love this app! I use it religiously to plan all my vacations. I don’t generally use a Travel Agent as I enjoy researching and reading reviews personally so this is a go to site for that. When using it gives you options to read reviews and view actual customer photographs. I can’t praise this site enough! F2F here or insta @scarabrose
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
TripAdvisor uploaded by Elena U.
TripAdvisor I really love this website. Here you can find information about almost all sights from around the world! I always use it when planning a vacation, as I love outdoor activities! My photo is from Singapore! #triptips
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Trip Advisor has made traveling locally and out of state so much easier. The amount of hotels, restaurants, and activities that can be searched in various locations makes their app an essential addition to every traveler's phone. You see truthful ratings regarding whether what you were searching for was a hit or a miss and great details explaining why. Not only do I use the app to search for information, I also supply information for areas I have visited. It is very easy to search or leave reviews on this site. A definite must have for travelers.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
TripAdvisor uploaded by Myrna T.
Great app! On 2018 my sisters and I booked a flight to NYC and make a hotel reservation using TripAdvisor. We have a great experience using this app.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This site is real good, they have slot of good hotel rates and things to do
This site is real good, they have slot of good hotel rates and things to do
Yaz M.
It's a universal review site! I do trust in it, but please read some of the reviews so you can weed through the fake posts and the exaggerated posts! I used it in Greece and Spain! Really loved it Something's rated high are a bit too touristy, but if you want to play it safe then follow, if you want to see what the locals see then use it for the bars and restaurants, and meet people who can guide you on a more interesting path!
Missy L.
Nipomo, CA
Tripadvisor is the best! I write reviews on there when we travel & use them all the time to look up hotels, attractions, places to eat and things to do beforehand. Its helped me avoid some attractions that weren't worth the money while helping us find good places to stay. The quality of reviews is much better than yelp and it is super helpful.
Bob K.
W Friendship, MD
While the reviews of lodging and attractions are the bread and butter of the site, I have found that the forums are the real source of information. By reading through the forums of the relevant destination, you can get a much better sense of the local flavor and helpful advice. Doing a quick search can often answer specific questions - often with reasonably current info (such as prices, hours, recent management changes, etc.) Often the forums will have destination experts that can answer the most obscure of questions, while providing excellent updates and local tips.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
il y a un an
Cheryl S. il y a un an
I use them a lot as well. I like to see traveler photos so you can see the real deal be sick it professional ones. I have learned to take reviews with a grain of salt because not all travelers have the same expectations or perceptions. Might as well utilize the experience of others who have been there 😁
Ginger L.
Yesss!! Always!
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
il y a 3 ans
Is TripAdvisor a great site to find informative trust worthy info on places?
Noemy T. il y a un an
Yes the reviews from others are always helpful
Machelle  H.
Fargo, ND
il y a 4 ans
Are you a TripAdvisor reviewer/contributor too?
Ginger L. il y a un an
Yes, I review everywhere I visit on #tripadvisor.