Trios Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Chocolate Chips nestled in a gluten free peanut butter oatmeal cookie. Millions of Americans have problems eating food with gluten—and now there is a Girl Scout Cookie just for them! Made with whole grain oats and real peanut butter, the gluten-free Trios variety is offered only in select Girl Scout council markets for as long as supplies last.

Are there chunks of peanuts in the Trios or would you say they were made with "creamy" peanut butter?  For someone who can't have seeds or nuts, I would need to know this.
Where can I get these? Troops around me didn't sell them!
Ive never tried these. What do they taste like?
Start your review of Trios Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Oskaloosa, IA
Yummy! No one is gluten free in our house, so I can't attest to how well they treat the tummy of someone with Celiac's. However, our family tried them the first year they were available, just so that our daughter could tell her customers what she thought of them. They're small, soft, oatmeal-type cookies that taste a lot like "monster" cookies. We bought multiple bags last year just because we like them, even though they cost an extra dollar in our council!
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Florence, AZ
Let me start by saying that they are NOT horrible! They just aren't good... These cookies are gluten free but do contain peanut butter (just in case you are allergic). I have found that while adults know better than to waste a girl scout cookie splurge on an oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip gluten free cookie, kids are inclined to eat these, and actually enjoy them.
Wilmette, IL
I love love love love Girl Scout cookies because they are super tasty and affordable, and they go to good cause to help little girls do better things in life. Some years they come a little late which is ok because I used to be a Girl Scout and delivering a lot of cookies is hard. Good job girls
Tampa, FL
Thin mints are my all time favorite. They are classic girl scout cookie. Thin in size and a good minty flavor, not too overpowering the chocolate. Is is a good balance of flavor. I can eat a few more cookies than the ones that are too sweet. I always recommend these to others.
Low Carb
MIAMI, FL
I love with crazy these cookies my husband also loves, we always have at home, they are like an addiction after you eat you can not stop. They are delicious I love their taste and eat them with milk and they are not at all expensive
Low Carb
I always have this for her every time she approaches! The peanut butter flavor is ideal for all ages, I would say The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies
Amity, AR
Girl Scout Cookies are my weakness. If I am going to indulge well this is the way to go. I can buy several boxes for pennies on the dollar. Expectations were soooo met! Any time girl scouts come around you can count me in. I have several cousins that have little girls that sell them, so I am pretty lucky!!
Bakersfield , CA
Peanut butter patties used to be the only girl scout cookie I liked but having a gluten allergy me and I can no longer eat them. So I've switched to these bad boys and on my gosh. They are so freaking good!! It's hard to not eat the while bag in one sitting.
Organic, Gluten Free
SPRINGFIELD, VT
Girl Scout cookies are one of life's treasure that we allow ourselves once a year. Go ahead and get one box or 7 they are only around once a year. They are so yummy and worth the price for what you get. I highly recommend them to everyone
These are incredible!! Made in an all gluten-free factory, so no fear of contamination. They tasted amazing, and I don't even like peanut butter! Definitely worth the price, but they sell out fast so make sure you stock up!!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...