Trios Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Sara F.Trios Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Bena O.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Chocolate Chips nestled in a gluten free peanut butter oatmeal cookie. Millions of Americans have problems eating food with gluten—and now there is a Girl Scout Cookie just for them! Made with whole grain oats and real peanut butter, the gluten-free Trios variety is offered only in select Girl Scout council markets for as long as supplies last.

Sarah B.
I like buying Girl Scout cookies. I like supporting our local troops and all those involved. The cookies are always fresh and delightful. They taste great and are the perfect treat while (I) am preparing meals. I think the reputation of these heavenly little treats precedes themselves. I have bought loads of these delightful cookies for years and hopefully will for years to come!!
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Fabulous, flavorful Girl Scout cookies for those with a gluten allergy. I like these better than many others; especially the 'knock off' girl scout "style" gluten free cookies because they're thicker. I love these and wish I could get them more often!
Hannahxo1827 J.
Pittston, PA
I LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!! I never miss out on girl scout cookies whenever I see them I have to buy a couple boxes. They are so delicious. My family loves them. Everyone loves them in my family especially me. And I cannot wait to try the smores.
Erika M.
I always have this for her every time she approaches! The peanut butter flavor is ideal for all ages, I would say The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies
Maggie S.
Baltimore, MD
These cookies are super crumbly, but other than that I love them! They taste absolutely amazing, and it's super nice to be able to support Girl Scouts while also being conscious of my gluten issues!
Maria R.
Dallas, TX
Something that is plain and simple, but vey satisfying. You can just eat as a snack, treat, or just to have. Also, not to sweet that you would mind eat it anytime of day.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are so darn good. Who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies! They are just a comfort food and because you can only get them at certain times they are like tradition.
Gretchel M.
son demasiado buenas estas galletas una vez me obsequiaron unas y me fascinaron les doy 20 puntos por lo buena que son, a mi me fascinan de verdad
adree k.
We love these cookies. they are one of my husband's favorites. the chocolate and mint combo is amazing and I love that they have a little crunch.
Bena O.
San Antonio, TX
Although I have always loved Mint Thins, an article I read in Cosmo said I should be eating Cranberry Citrus Crisps, which I never knew existed.
Kristin C.
Where can I get these? Troops around me didn't sell them!
Shelle W.
I love these cookies they are so good must try
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
How many come in a bag? I've never seen Girl Scout cookies that come in a bag before.
Molly D.
Newark Valley, NY
Where are trios available? I didn't think you could get them anymore!
Cheyanne D.
How do these compare to the rest of the girl scout cookie selections? Personally i don't think anything can top the mint thins 🤗