Trios Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Bena O.Trios Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Sara F.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Chocolate Chips nestled in a gluten free peanut butter oatmeal cookie. Millions of Americans have problems eating food with gluten—and now there is a Girl Scout Cookie just for them! Made with whole grain oats and real peanut butter, the gluten-free Trios variety is offered only in select Girl Scout council markets for as long as supplies last.

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Sarra A.
Ottumwa, IA
Yummy! No one is gluten free in our house, so I can't attest to how well they treat the tummy of someone with Celiac's. However, our family tried them the first year they were available, just so that our daughter could tell her customers what she thought of them. They're small, soft, oatmeal-type cookies that taste a lot like "monster" cookies. We bought multiple bags last year just because we like them, even though they cost an extra dollar in our council!
Kelly S.
Florence, AZ
Let me start by saying that they are NOT horrible! They just aren't good... These cookies are gluten free but do contain peanut butter (just in case you are allergic). I have found that while adults know better than to waste a girl scout cookie splurge on an oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip gluten free cookie, kids are inclined to eat these, and actually enjoy them.
Shannon B.
Wilmette, IL
I love love love love Girl Scout cookies because they are super tasty and affordable, and they go to good cause to help little girls do better things in life. Some years they come a little late which is ok because I used to be a Girl Scout and delivering a lot of cookies is hard. Good job girls
Sara S.
TAMPA, FL
Thin mints are my all time favorite. They are classic girl scout cookie. Thin in size and a good minty flavor, not too overpowering the chocolate. Is is a good balance of flavor. I can eat a few more cookies than the ones that are too sweet. I always recommend these to others.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
I love with crazy these cookies my husband also loves, we always have at home, they are like an addiction after you eat you can not stop. They are delicious I love their taste and eat them with milk and they are not at all expensive
Sarah B.
I like buying Girl Scout cookies. I like supporting our local troops and all those involved. The cookies are always fresh and delightful. They taste great and are the perfect treat while (I) am preparing meals. I think the reputation of these heavenly little treats precedes themselves. I have bought loads of these delightful cookies for years and hopefully will for years to come!!
Erika M.
I always have this for her every time she approaches! The peanut butter flavor is ideal for all ages, I would say The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies The best cookies
Amber G.
Amity, AR
Girl Scout Cookies are my weakness. If I am going to indulge well this is the way to go. I can buy several boxes for pennies on the dollar. Expectations were soooo met! Any time girl scouts come around you can count me in. I have several cousins that have little girls that sell them, so I am pretty lucky!!
Kristin C.
Where can I get these? Troops around me didn't sell them!
Shelle W.
I love these cookies they are so good must try
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
How many come in a bag? I've never seen Girl Scout cookies that come in a bag before.
Molly D.
Newark Valley, NY
Where are trios available? I didn't think you could get them anymore!
Cheyanne D.
How do these compare to the rest of the girl scout cookie selections? Personally i don't think anything can top the mint thins 🤗