BY TRION WORLDS, INC.

Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
This game puts a fantastic twist on World of Warcrafts excellent mmo formula. With the addition of dynamic world events and a "play your way" class system it makes for so much fun potential. The game is free to download and play. No gimmicks or strings attached. Fantastic endgame and all the social interaction you'd expect from a good mmo. I can't recommend it enough.
Chelcey G.
Merced, Ca
I actually really like this game. I had to purchase it because It wasn't free then and so I have the cd case and I just thought it was a really cool game because I love playing mmos. But it's free now so why not give it a shot?!
jennifer d.
This game is not good for 4 year olds.My son played it and he said it was too hard.It is for older kids.
Brenda P.
Kippens, NL
I really enjoy playing this game. Has lots to do in it and many friendly people. I think it is under-rated. Trion has made many great changes, perks, upgrades to this game...all for free. Best FTP game I have experienced yet.