BY TRION WORLDS, INC.

Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
I had beta for this a long while back. My husband and I ended up playing it for quite some time. There is a lot of content to be played and leveling is quite fun. You don't have to go the cookie cutter builds that most other games make you play either. It is enjoyable but does get tedious at times.
Michelle D.
Fall River, MA
Just recently started playing Rift again, I played a couple years ago but stopped for another game, then stopped that game and took a break from all game, now I am back and I am so far enjoying the instant adventures and Intrepid adventures. I have played many mmo games including Everquest, World of Warcraftt and even City of Heroes, among many others. Great thing about this game besides the beautiful graphics, is the character costume customization, you can be so creative and different. And the rifts make the game even more challenging and more options of things to do. My main character is lvl 59 so still quite a bit of leveling to do and stuff to open. I also do enjoy the rift store, I like buying the mounts and costume pieces. Opinion on this game, fun to play, especially if you have a few friends on , especially in the Intrepid Hammermill adventure.
Kelly t.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I enjoy this mmo a lot, I let my wow subscription run out and a friend had mentioned it to me. The character customization isn't as in depth as some games but when your use to playing wow it did give you a lot more option such as multi hair colors more skins and eye colors. The graphics on this game were so cool! When a "rift" opened up it was like you were in another area when really your in the same field as you were 5 minutes ago. I like how you can see the rifts on your map if you want to chase them down. Love this game.
Thera H.
Ah Rift, you were my first MMORPG love. I played this game when it first came out and spent WAY too many hours leveling and exploring Telara. I really enjoyed the graphics of this game and the quests and pvp play were really awesome too, super fun. I quit playing when it became free to play ~ then went back after it had switched over and I just don'g enjoy it that much anymore. I guess in my opinion, I'd rather play with a subscription so I don't have to buy everything. I prefer grinding for gold to buy things. This game will always hold a special place in my heart.
Ronda E.
Rift has different gaming options depending on the level and capacity at which you enjoy your play time. For me, I like the different facets of the game running between PVE, PVP, Raiding and running planar events. Since I'm a casual player vs the hard core nightly Dungeon raider, I enjoy rift and what it has to offer. I am a patron but you can also download and play for free.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
One of my favorite games to play! I'm not a big gamer but I do enjoy this one. My husband, my 3 kids and I all play together. It is fun family time! I also enjoy playing alone and just zoning out on it.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This game was fun for a couple months but the content couldn't keep me forever so I eventually stopped playing. It is good got a summer game that you'll want to put down without too much effort after a couple months.
Nicole M.
Orange park, FL
This is a pretty fun game, but I didn't find myself playing it for more than a week. The idea is great. Rifts in the sky? Awesome. The gameplay is just lackluster.
Angela C.
I started playing this a few weeks ago, at first it was mildly entertaining but my interest fell off very soon. It was ok, but kind of hard to get the hang of.