Trio - Stealth G5 - 10.1

Trio - Stealth G5 - 10.1" - 16GB - Black

BY TRIO

Trio - Stealth G5 - 10.1" - 16GB - Black see more...

Trio - Stealth G5 - 10.1
Trio - Stealth G5 - 10.1" - 16GB - Black
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
I received this tablet for my birthday last year and I really enjoy it! While I'm generally more of an Apple product person, this tablet has given me a few options that I would not have gotten with an iPad, and its much cheaper. My main issue is that the battery life SUCKS. I could fully charge it and not use it at all and the battery would be dead in a few hours.
Caitlyn J.
San Bernardino, CA
Not as fast as my nexus tablet. Very large display, but it's almost too large. Parts of the display have a glare, picture is never perfect at one angle. Slow processing and bringing up web pages. Some apps can crash upon opening. If you aren't doing anything too demanding, it might work for you.
Carrie A.
Toledo, OH
I bought two of these, one for each of my daughter's. They really like them. They gave had a couple seven inch tablets and they really like the ten inch screen on this tablet. The battery life is pretty good and had an efficient amount of memory.
Tracy S.
Crapped out about 1 month after I started using it. Unfortunately Best Buy stopped selling it in that time and I was therefore screwed in terms of returning it. It's also VERY delicate. My brother had this tablet as well and one drop onto carpet from about a foot in the air shattered the screen and pretty well killed it.
Teresa B.
Grandy, NC
Slow. Very slow. Did I say how slow it is? Got it for cheap during black Friday. Love the screen size but it takes way to long for plates to load. I would not recommend it.
Dominique
Inglewood, CA
This tablet is just as reliable as my laptop. I can do everything on it from browsing the web to typing up papers. I also love how thin it is. Very easy to carry around .
Jackie B.
My sons grandmother gave him this as a birthday present. My son loves his tablet. Its dependable and is easy to use. My son find it easy to navigate
leisea c.
Santa Paula, CA
Broke easily slow, everywhere my children took it there was poor connection. will not ever buy 4 tablets again without knowing the brand name
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH
I purchased 2 of these as holiday presents. I did complete research on the Trio Stealth and found it was everything we needed in a tablet.
Elizabeth P.
Rockmart, GA
This tablet only lasted 3 months with light use the charging port would no longer charge trying to send it back was long drawn out process.
I forgot my pw and I'm trying to reset it and I'm having a hard time. Is there a different way?