Trio 8.0

Trio 8.0" Pro 8 16GB Tablet

BY TRIO

trio Pro 8 8.0" Pro 8 16GB Tablet see more...

Trio 8.0
Trio 8.0" Pro 8 16GB Tablet
Kaitlyn h.
Kaitlyn h.
Got this tablet for my daughter. It was pretty decently priced. However, she threw it down on concrete and broke it! Luckily I had a warranty. Not the best kid's tablet but it is a nice device. Worked quickly and was clear. I liked it for the price.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Es una tableta pesada. Muy lenta, con poco procesamiento y se congela constantemente. Es buena para jugar o escuchar música no para navegar en internet.
viviana r.
viviana r.
N Hollywood, CA
Tablet is within a good price. Works good have not had any issues with it. It is pretty sensitive though. But with a case it works great.
Tresara  R.
Tresara R.
Wahiawa, HI
My son absolutely loves this tablet. He can download anything and watch everything. He was even able to download the Disney apps
Katia H.
Katia H.
Spanish Fork, UT
My kids absolutely love this tablet. They use it for everything!! We got it on Black Friday and it was a good deal for sure.
Jonah C.
Jonah C.
conover, wi
This is a cheap low end tablet and I suggest looking else where. But realistically for the money... It's not a bad deal. My dad got his for a great deal, I beleave it was around 75% off. But for regular price, it ok, screen isn't overly sensitive, lags a bit and In my opinion, one can get them self something allot nicer for about $100 more. Ex. iPad or Samsung galaxy tablet.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
We bought two of the trio tablets for my little kids and they hold up really well. I don't think the display quality is very good. The price is lower and it seems to be decent quality overall for the price you will pay.
Latonya O.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
Got a couple of these for my kids who are 8 and 9 and they are pretty nice tablets the kids are able to play games and also get on their school website to read and do other activities, sometimes it runs slow but nothing to complain about.
4.36am 💖.
4.36am 💖.
Ames, IA
It only lasted a few months I had bought this on sale and the first one I bought I had to take back because the touch screen would not work. It worked well....for the amount of time I had it.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Tablet works great there are a few flaws but overall it's great for my kids. It's not to big so that I don't worry about it being lost or dropping it for the most part it's durable and would by again.