Trio 8.0

Trio 8.0" Pro 8 16GB Tablet

BY TRIO

trio Pro 8 8.0" Pro 8 16GB Tablet see more...

Trio 8.0
Trio 8.0" Pro 8 16GB Tablet
Jonah C.
conover, wi
This is a cheap low end tablet and I suggest looking else where. But realistically for the money... It's not a bad deal. My dad got his for a great deal, I beleave it was around 75% off. But for regular price, it ok, screen isn't overly sensitive, lags a bit and In my opinion, one can get them self something allot nicer for about $100 more. Ex. iPad or Samsung galaxy tablet.
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
We bought two of the trio tablets for my little kids and they hold up really well. I don't think the display quality is very good. The price is lower and it seems to be decent quality overall for the price you will pay.
Kaitlyn h.
Got this tablet for my daughter. It was pretty decently priced. However, she threw it down on concrete and broke it! Luckily I had a warranty. Not the best kid's tablet but it is a nice device. Worked quickly and was clear. I liked it for the price.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
Got a couple of these for my kids who are 8 and 9 and they are pretty nice tablets the kids are able to play games and also get on their school website to read and do other activities, sometimes it runs slow but nothing to complain about.
4.36am 💖.
Ames, IA
It only lasted a few months I had bought this on sale and the first one I bought I had to take back because the touch screen would not work. It worked well....for the amount of time I had it.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Tablet works great there are a few flaws but overall it's great for my kids. It's not to big so that I don't worry about it being lost or dropping it for the most part it's durable and would by again.
Natasha K.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter and she can't seem to put it down. The quality of it is great and the price was even better. I love the trio brand tablet!!!
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
I've had a few problems with the tablet crashing. Its got lots of storage space but gets kind of slow when reaching its limit. Other than that its a good tablet for the price.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI
Worst tablet ever.. returned and exchanged 3 times. bought both boys the same tablet and it was terrible.. kept freezing and resetting itself. don't recommend to anyone..
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We bought this for our son for his birthday because Radio Shack was going out of business and they were on sale. It is great for him without costing us a fortune.