Trinity Ele Attachment

Shop NuFace Trinity Ele Attachment. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Guys what do you think? Does it work?
Is the Ele attachment worth it if you already have the original trinity? I’ve heard that you can do the same holds with the facial trainer with almost the same results. Any thoughts?
I have a trinity and really like it. I also have early crows feet and some lines above my lip from smoking. Will the ELE attachment really do a lot more than just using the Trinity to push those areas up to smooth out? I use it now to push my brows up and smooth my lip going sideways. I do see improvements but am wondering if the smaller tips really help to target that area in a more precise way!
Start your review of Trinity Ele Attachment!
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Trinity Ele Attachment uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am a faithful devotee to Nuface microcurrent devices and recently purchased the Trinity Ele Attachment. This is great for targeting the nasolabial lines, depuffing the undereyes and providing an instant eyebrow lift. I definitely see an improvement when I use the attachment consistently. The results are subtle so if you’re looking for dramatic changes this may not be the best choice. My sense is that the anti-aging and facial toning benefits are gradual and cumulative. The device is easy to use but if you are treating multiple areas, the routine can get a little lengthy in the morning. I often treat my neck with the Trinity facial trainer and eyes in the morning with the Ele attachment which takes about 10-12 minutes.
Kate L.
Berkeley, CA
Trinity Ele Attachment uploaded by Kate L.
This works just as well as the original attachment but targets a more precise area. I used to use it on my upper eyelids because that’s the area that always gets puffy in the morning. However, after a few weeks of use I noticed that it dragged my eyebrows down towards my eyes, which I did not want. Later I learned how the facial muscles work and that’s what happens if you work out the muscles located on the upper eyelids. In the end, I had to sell this eye attachment because it worked too well on my upper eyelids and I had no plans on using it anywhere else.
Christine C.
Yucaipa, CA
This not only keep sagging, wrinkled, aging skin at bay .... it plumps, it firm, it lifts! Need I say more?!? I live and die by this machine! Best investment I’ve ever made for my skin! So many uses!
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
I just bought this and I love love love it! its not painful at all, I use Derma rollers also but this feels amazing. The results are instant!
Angela  K.
Fremont, NE
Now this attachment is like a miniature version of the original top that comes on the NuFACE device except its width is smaller allowing to tone areas such as the eyelids and around the mouth. I really am impressed by it. Again it's not cheap but I bought mine through the Derm Store for only 100$ so it pays to watch for deals! I'm in the 30-40 age group and I do suggest this as a proactive tool.
Melody F.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this attachment with my saved up points from ulta almost got it free! This is great for a brow lift!
Carmen M.
Kirkland, WA
Great for the lip and eye area very easy to use and attaching and detaching. So glad I found the company Trinity Ele Attachment
Juls G.
AMAZING!!Trinity Ele Attachment It’s like Botox in a box! One of my favorite anti-aging secret weapons. The ele attachment is also great for giving a plumped, more defined pout since luscious lips are “in” again. Well worth the price!
Jen S.
Mebane, NC
This really gets into toning the eyes and lips, and it works! No pain. Easy to switch onto my NuFace Trinity. It’s not harsh at all, but do be sure to apply a mask like layer of conductor before use, and that it is still wet before you begin. The only time I’ve felt a tiny buzz is on an area where I had missed applying the gel.
Marlene L.
Effective. I don’t like using electronic devices around my eyes. This attachment, however, is gentle (I can’t really feel the current) but I can feel tension/a kind of firmness after use. My eye area is wrinkle free and hasn’t deteriorated with age. Consistent use then maintenance is key.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...