Trinchero Tres Agaves Margarita 1L

by Trinchero

Tres agaves margarita 1l

Is it overly sweet?
What does it taste like?
Start your review of Trinchero Tres Agaves Margarita 1L!
Kristin A.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Trinchero Tres Agaves Margarita 1L uploaded by Kristin A.
Wow! VERY good flavor and sweetness! Make sure you pair with a nice tequila to fully enhance your margarita experience! This was my first time trying it and I will now be a repeat customer! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Sandy J.
Mc Calla, AL
Trinchero Tres Agaves Margarita 1L uploaded by Sandy J.
Purchased at: Publix
Margaritas have been my absolute favorite lately. This mix has an excellent flavor with just the right amount of lime! I love that it is organic and made with agave! Totally recommend to anyone looking for the best margarita mix. Always my go to.
Tonya P.
Cleveland, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So, I’ve been on a margarita kick for months, as it’s become my favorite cocktail beverage. Of course, that’s led me to try multiple brands of mixers. Yesterday, my husband brought this one home, because it was recommended by our local package store. I have to say, I’m impressed! I love that it’s made with natural ingredients, but the flavor is best part. It’s not too sweet, more of a genuine tart taste. It’s easy to mix and the flavor is spot on. Highly recommend.
Jamaica W.
GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My aunt always has Trinchero Tres Agaves Margarita Mix around. She makes different mixed drinks using it.
Jenna W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Purchased at: Publix
This is THE BEST margarita mix. It taste amazing. It is a bit on the sweater side since it had agave in it but that is exactly how I like them. All you need is this and any type of tequila (can be cheap since this enhances everything) and i throw in some lime juice too.
Alex C.
Staff
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
I just tried this margarita mix for the first time and am hooked! Such a great tart flavor without being too sweet. I would definitely recommend this and anyone looking for a quick, easy and delicious marg
Mindy M.
I don't use ANY other kind of margarita mix! This is so fresh and flavorful. Not awfully priced - I think I've gotten it less than $10. It doesn't last a very long time in the fridge so use within a few days. Highly recommend!
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This mix is delicious! It is a bit pricey but it's all syrup like some of the cheaper brands. Mix it with the Tres Agaves tequila for a delicious Marg!
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's good for some quick margarita, but you need to handle with careful because it's strong in flavor.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
I first came across this at Whole Foods, but luckily my local Target started selling this as well. I normally try to make my own margarita mix, but this is perfect for those times I don't have the time. The taste is close to homemade as you can get!