BY TRINCHERO

Newman's own 2007 california cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Love Newman's Own products! Good price and good brand. Good quality brand, a smart choice.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Newman's Own products are great quality products. Many of them are Organic however I am not sure that this is the case with their wines. This is a VERY light and dry Cabernet. I would not recommend this for someone who en joys a full bodied cab, but it does have a very nice flavor.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I love Cabernet Sauvignon. $9.99 is a good value for the wine. Newman's Own always makes great quality food that taste's great. You can't go wrong with this.
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I couldn't stand this wine. There are much better wines at this price point. I'd recommend toasted head.
angie s.
angie s.
Not a bad wine and not a good one either. I have defiently had better tasting wines. The wine tastes a bit too bland for me I prefer sweeter flavors.
Melody E.
Melody E.
I usually love Newmans Own products but this wine was a big NO for me. It was far too dry and bitter. I like a dry Cab Sauv but this was too much. The price was alright... i can usually find a much better wine for much cheaper though. Good thing Paul Newman was so hot, because he certainly didn't get famous from his wine!!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Kent, WA
Where can you find this? I would love to try this!