Trinchero Joel Gott California 2008 Sauvignon Blanc Wine 750 ml uploaded by Manu G.

BY TRINCHERO

Joel gott california 2008 sauvignon blanc wine 750 ml see more...

• I love Joel gott cab sav but have never tried a white fro...2 Answers
  • Is that strong? I don't like too much white wine!3 Answers
  • How strong is this 8 Answers
Katz R.
Sheffield, AL
This is a great wine and goes great with lunch or dinner. I find it's mild and crisp. Great for someone who hasn't drank a lot. It's a really good taste . Sometimes it can be hard to find so make sure you get a couple when you find it
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
I'm not typically a fan of Sauvignon blanc as they are a bit dry for my palate but this flavor is very crisp pairs well with chicken dishes can be a bit harder to find in stores but is well worth looking for it it usually is about $12-15
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Getting the fire place cranked up and a glass of amazing wine while sitting on my tiger rug is an amazing night! This product is very tasteful, I highly recommend this product and will continue to make future purchases
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
Love this wine. It's light crisp and fruity on the palette. Definitely good for an inexpensive wine. I love sitting outside on a cool summer evening and enjoying a glass of this. I would definitely recommend this
Catherine B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really pleasant Sauvignon Blanc! I'm actually drinking it as I write this (don't worry, not under the influence!). It's a great wine for this price, and my local store had it on special. I'll definitely get it again!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this wine! Usually it costs around 13 dollars but Target currently has it on sale for around $11 so I bought 6 to fill out my collection. Really straightforward white wine that could please any palette.
Nicolette J.
This is a wonderful Sauvignon Blanc- it's refreshing, crisp, and not too sweet (like some cheaper brands tend to taste). I think it's a good value for money and recommend it to everyone who likes white wine.
Gina C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fabulous Sauvignon blanc and you really can't go wrong with the price.super super reasonable. I'm not a fan of sweet wines. This is the perfect balance of dry and fruity. Such a great summer wine!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I adore this wine! It truly tastes crisp and refreshing and also for a great price. I enjoy taking this out and popping a bottle of it even friends come over! Also, I think it's great to bring over as a gift and pair with simple food. ūüíó
Tom G.
Anoka, MN
The wife always loves a good Sauvignon Blanc and this brand is one of her favorites. Price is decent and quality really good. Always a go-to wine for her.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this wine any good? Is it strong?
Christine C.
is this considered a dry wine?
Maranda C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How does this taste?
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
How does this taste......
Angelina I.