BY TRINCHERO

Handsome devil malbec wine 750 ml see more...

• What does this taste like? Is it amazing or no?1 Answers
  • How does this taste? Is it like a cab or a sweet red? 1 Answers
Trinchero Handsome Devil Malbec Wine 750 ml
  • "I like how smooth it is, and the flavor is not as nutty as other red wines." in 1 review
  • "My all time favorite wine!" in 1 review
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I purchased this wine around Valentine's Day because
1. I thought the name was cute for a gift for my boyfriend
&
2. My boyfriend and I LOVE Malbec's!
Wow, I was completely shocked when I tried this wine out. I absolutely loved it. My boyfriend did too. We finished the entire bottle that night & went out & purchased another one the next day.
My all time favorite wine! Who would have thought.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I am primarily a white, and blush wine drinker... But I am willing to try anything once. This is the only red wine that I have ever actually purchased for myself. I like how smooth it is, and the flavor is not as nutty as other red wines. It is smooth, and really does an excellent job at relaxing the body.
Quarter C.
Culver City, CA
Bought this as a joke for my boyfriend ("picked out a wine that reminds me of you!"). Honestly wasn't expecting a cheap bottle of wine from target to be good. For what I paid it was okay but there was no complexity to it.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
I am so excited this is on here! I LOVE handsome devil. I did buy it because i liked the label but was very happily surprised that it is GOOD. I can only find it at Target though, I haven't seen it anywhere else.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I'm a sucker for buying something due to the marketing materials and labels. This wine lived up to my expectations with taste! Delicious!
Tab D.
Clovis, Ca
It was okay. I have had better. decent price. Nice that it is carried at target for a easy find.
Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this taste like? Is it amazing or no?
amanda a.
How does this taste? Is it like a cab or a sweet red?