Trinchero Handsome Devil 750ML Cabernet Sauvignon uploaded by Ella P.

BY TRINCHERO

Handsome devil 750ml cabernet sauvignon see more...

Ella P.
Portland , OR
Super tasty, I got it for 8.99 at target. I got it cause the name caught my eye! This will make a great gift, I might buy a case for valentine’s day for my bday!!
Kimberly S.
San Diego, CA
Great wine if you just want something cheap for a night in with your girls. It's not fancy and does not have any special notes to it like pricier wines, but it is a great deal for the quality.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
This was fairly forgettable for me. I didn't find it terrible but I don't remember any really delicious tasting notes either. But if you are in the market for a wine that goes with anything, is easy to drink and at a nice low price you might give this a try!
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
I really enjoyed this wine. Their red blend is my favorite but their cab is very good. Great aroma, good mouth feel, and a very nice finish.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
I never taste this before but my sister have and she loves it so much. she drinks this for any type of even going on
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Love all kinds of wine and this one definitely did not disappoint so delicious.. my favorite....................
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Love all kinds of wine and this one definitely did not disappoint so delicious
Courtney K.
Is this a sweet or dry wine?
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Is this sauvignon very bitter and dry?