Trinchero Handsome Devil 750ML Cabernet Sauvignon uploaded by Ella P.

BY TRINCHERO

Handsome devil 750ml cabernet sauvignon see more...

Ella P.
Portland , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Super tasty, I got it for 8.99 at target. I got it cause the name caught my eye! This will make a great gift, I might buy a case for valentine’s day for my bday!!
Kimberly S.
San Diego, CA
Great wine if you just want something cheap for a night in with your girls. It's not fancy and does not have any special notes to it like pricier wines, but it is a great deal for the quality.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was fairly forgettable for me. I didn't find it terrible but I don't remember any really delicious tasting notes either. But if you are in the market for a wine that goes with anything, is easy to drink and at a nice low price you might give this a try!
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
I really enjoyed this wine. Their red blend is my favorite but their cab is very good. Great aroma, good mouth feel, and a very nice finish.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I never taste this before but my sister have and she loves it so much. she drinks this for any type of even going on
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love all kinds of wine and this one definitely did not disappoint so delicious.. my favorite....................
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love all kinds of wine and this one definitely did not disappoint so delicious
Courtney K.
Is this a sweet or dry wine?
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Is this sauvignon very bitter and dry?