BY TRINCHERO

Fancy pants california 2011 pinot grigio wine 750 ml see more...

Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For inexpensive wine, it’s pretty good! I bought this for a friend when I was visiting her cabin and she just loved the label “fancy pants” and thought it was so funny and fitting that I bought her this wine. It’s not my top choice wine, but it did taste good and it’s worth buying if you’re looking for an inexpensive and good wine.
Martha G.
In order to try the unit and make a comparison, I first poured a little directly into my glass and tasted it the way I would normally open, pour and taste. I then inserted the aerator into the bottle. It fit snugly via a gasket that covers the tapered end that sits in the bottle. When I went to pour the wine, it cascaded over the curved sides of unit and pooled a little before exiting the spout and entering my
Lindsay M.
This is a great wine for sitting outside in the sunshine and gossiping with friends! It's light and easy to drink, a good bottle to grab for a barbecue. I think it is a wine that will please a lot of palates!
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
Fairly good taste. I am more of a red wine kinda girl..but this is quite delicious. I rate it as good.
Gabriela S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does it have a sweet taste?