BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWineTrinchero
Fancy Pants California 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

Trinchero Fancy Pants California 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml

by Trinchero

Fancy pants california 2011 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trinchero Fancy Pants California 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml!
Rashawn C.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I didn't really like this wine. i really am disappointed not worth the money. i didn't even get a buzz and it taste weird.
Celina M.
Really easy to drink, smooth, sweet, not bitter at all. Has a fruity note, which I love but some people might not.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
The bottle's cute but this is not a great cab to me. I think it's a little too light and fruit tasting, more like a pinot noir. There are other cabs that are deeper and more bold and smoky around this same price. I personally like the 337 the best. I would recommend going for that one instead of this.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
I love Fancy Pants! It's a great value and super easy to drink. Perfect for people that are just starting to drink wine!!

Looking for your answer?