BY TRINCHERO

Fancy pants 750ml sauvignon blanc see more...

Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for it's price, fairly low in cost and has a pretty nice taste to it. It's a little on the sweeter side in regards to Sauvignon Blanc but overall it has a nice finish to it. Very light and refreshing and is great when making white sangria or other yummy summer cocktails.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I'm not a classified wine tester but I do enjoy my glass of wine from time to time. This I can't find in my local places but I've tried on a girls night out. Like the taste and the bottle was so pretty.
Nikki G.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Great price for like under 10 bucks. It's pretty fruit forward with black fruit, vanilla and an oaky aftertaste. Finish is smooth but short. Light taste, which is what I like.

Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good wine has a good taste to it. It's not expensive at all and I would recommend it to my family
Liz B.
Their red wine is much better. This one had a crisp but also bitter taste to it. Not what I expected
Gabriela r.
Best wine I have ever had.It's well worth the money and I recommend this product to my sisters
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Really good wine has a good taste to it. It's not expensive at all and I would recommend it. This one had a crisp but also bitter taste to it. Not what I expected