Trimr Protein Shake Bottle, White, 24 Fl Oz, 1 ea

by Trimr

Water Bottle + Shaker Bottle In One Dual Opening Cap: Chug + Sip 2 Ultra-Soft Naked Coating 1 Patented Rigid Straw 6 Ergonomic Design 5 Piston-like Agitator 4 Non-Slip Rubber Base The Trimr bottle combines the best features of a water bottle and a shaker bottle into one beautifully designed vessel you ll use daily. Crafted of premium earth-friendly materials, the Trimr bottle is BPA free, leak proof, odor resistant and dishwasher safe.

I have heard these are really good bottles, are they worth it?
Start your review of Trimr Protein Shake Bottle, White, 24 Fl Oz, 1 ea!
5 months ago
This is a great on the go product. Everything is there, you won't lose anything, you won't forget anything. I take this to work with me with protein powder already in it and all I have to do is add water and shake. Its easy to take apart, and easy to clean. Definitely a win win.
4 years agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
I just got my white Trimr bottle and I love it. I already had the mint color, but there was something really compelling and attractive about the white so it had to join my collection. These are great shaker and water bottles. I love that the straw and agitator are removable so you can use it just as a water bottle.
5 years agoPanama City, FL
I got this as a gift from my husband, and I absolutely love it! It has a grip on the bottle so it doesn't slide around. It also has the measurements for how much water is in there, which helps me keep up with my intake!